Glovo is building the future of cities by enabling anyone to get any product from any store in their city delivered in minutes. Our goal is to provide on-demand delivery infrastructure for every city in the world.
We are in a huge expansion phase and our team is growing very fast and we are currently looking for a Technical Consultant to join our 24/7 Tech Support Team. You will provide technical support to a wide range of internal teams across all Glovo countries (currently around 25) and support our internal tools.
- Proactively identify, address technical queries, issues and bugs raised by our internal teams.
- Work closely with product/engineering teams to ensure that issues are resolved within defined SLAs.
- Contribute to company growth by minimizing the impact of the incidents.
- Disseminating knowledge about our internal tools
- Provide technical support and usage guidance.
- Ensure that all issues are resolved within the SLAs agreed.
- Incident, triage, and resolution:
- Responsible for Level 1-2 identification and resolution of issues
- Liaise, where necessary, with groups of engineers to resolve complex issues
- Escalate to senior management/team within Glovo where SLAs may be breached or people are dissatisfied.
- Understanding of HTTP APIs (especially REST-style)
- JSON and XML is a plus
- Basic SQL querying skills
- Troubleshooting skills
- Experience with logging platforms such as Kibana, Splunk.
- Preferably familiar with Jira/Atlassian suite
- Experience in QA or Testing is a plus
- Strong proven verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Ability to build relationships with stakeholders.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- Excellent organization skills (Detail-oriented, Routinely meets deadlines.)
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to a fast changing environment.
- Creative problem solver.
- Appreciates challenging situations.
- This role requires rotational shifts: morning, afternoon, night and weekend
- Our core values are very important to us:
Gas:We think big and take calculated risks to go for all business opportunities, no matter how challenging they are! We work hard as a team and execute fast.
Everyone Wins: We are here for the long run. Glovers, Partners and Users are on the very center of everything we do. If they win, Glovo wins. So for every decision, we make sure we are positively impacting them.
Good vibes: Our teams are built of people that radiate positive energy and managers that are honest and fair. No assholes allowed! We stay optimistic no matter what, infecting each other with positivity, joy, and the desire to spend time together.
Stay Humble:Always act humble: Everybody must roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We are tiny! We are conscious of how big the opportunity is and how much we’ve got left to do.
Glownership: Act as one company—one team: Care first about Glovo, not your role or your department. Own your stuff, no question, but go beyond your role; help before you are asked. Everything you need to make things happen, you do it. Glow it!
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
- A ticket to the moon sitting on the fastest rocket - an adventure filled with challenges and professional growth
- Social benefits (such as fresh fruit every day, free lunches from our yummy partners once a week, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 6 weeks, the best coffee machine in the world,...)
- Private Health Insurance
- Unlimited Glovos (zero delivery fee on your Glovo orders)
- Attractive compensation and equity plan
- Gym membership discounts
- Back to School Fridays (it’s all about learning and sharing knowledge)
- Team building activities
- Relocation package
- International and talented team, used to working in a fast paced and vibrant way!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Be accountable for all things in your team including the delivery of projects, quality of the implemented solutions, hiring and the performance of your team. [...]
The routing team is responsible for finding the optimal routes and predict reliably the travel times of our couriers, routing decisions and estimates are… [...]
From files on S3 to our database architecture, you and your team will be responsible for ensuring that our data is safe, secure and easily accessible in an… [...]
As we continue to scale globally and develop new services and features across our platforms, we also need to ensure that our features and systems are delivered… [...]