Glovo is a global on-demand delivery player that is making everything in a city accessible to anyone. We are expanding at a significant rate as we now operate in 160+ cities globally with new launches happening frequently. To support this growth, we are also expanding our engineering team significantly and building an engineering platform and tools that will keep our systems highly available, developers productive and produce a product of high quality.
Our platform team which is responsible for this is seeking a technical product manager to help drive forward the priorities for the team and act as the interface between product engineering and platform engineering ensuring that the team is focusing on the right challenges and delivering on its commitments.
As the technical product manager for the platform engineering team you will work closely with the platform and product teams to drive forward key priorities for the platform team across areas such as Infrastructure, Observability, automated testing and developer tooling. You will help drive forward key engineering wide projects as well that span multiple teams and provide scalability for years to come. You will be a key player of the platform team and help ensure that product team engineers have the tools to deliver high quality features efficiently while our platform is rock solid and performant.
- Drive product prioritisation processes for the platform team and ensure key projects are being prioritised and executed on
- Be the interface between product engineering and platform engineering and ensure that the product engineering needs are being fed into the platform teams
- Work with the platform teams to facilitate agile software development practices and adopt ceremonies which can help them deliver more predictably
- Help with regular planning sessions and define scope of stories and tasks that the platform teams will work on iteratively and long term
- 3+ years delivering highly successful and innovative consumer internet or financial products
- Good understanding or experience in one or more platform specific areas such as Infrastructure automation, Automated testing, observability or data engineering
- Practical understanding of Agile methodologies and ceremonies with applications of them such as backlog management, retrospectives and creating detailed user stories.
- Great communication and presentation skills and can turn complex technical requirements and projects into easy to understand terms.
- Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Demonstrated track record of taking large, complex technical projects and having them delivered with them iteratively and on time
- Our core values are very important to us:
Gas: We think big and take calculated risks to go for all business opportunities, no matter how challenging they are! We work hard as a team and execute fast.
Everyone Wins: We are here for the long run. Glovers, Partners, and Users are in the very center of everything we do. If they win, Glovo wins. So for every decision, we make sure we are positively impacting them.
Good vibes: Our teams are built of people that radiate positive energy and managers that are honest and fair. No assholes allowed! We stay optimistic no matter what, infecting each other with positivity, joy, and the desire to spend time together.
Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody must roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We are tiny! We are conscious of how big the opportunity is and how much we’ve got left to do.
Glownership: Act as one company—one team: Care first about Glovo, not your role or your department. Own your stuff, no question, but go beyond your role; help before you are asked. Everything you need to make things happen, you do it. Glow it!
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
- A ticket to the moon sitting on the fastest rocket - an adventure filled with challenges and professional growth
- Social benefits (such as fresh fruit every day, free lunches from our yummy partners once a week, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 6 weeks, the best coffee machine in the world,...)
- Private Health InsuranceUnlimited Glovos (zero delivery fee on your Glovo orders)
- Attractive compensation and equity plan
- Gym membership discounts
- Back to School Fridays (it’s all about learning and sharing knowledge)
- Team building activities
- Relocation package
- The opportunity to change the world and see how everyone uses the product you’ve built
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a great culture
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Be accountable for all things in your team including the delivery of projects, quality of the implemented solutions, hiring and the performance of your team. [...]
The routing team is responsible for finding the optimal routes and predict reliably the travel times of our couriers, routing decisions and estimates are… [...]
From files on S3 to our database architecture, you and your team will be responsible for ensuring that our data is safe, secure and easily accessible in an… [...]
As we continue to scale globally and develop new services and features across our platforms, we also need to ensure that our features and systems are delivered… [...]