Mitsubishi Power Systems Europe
· Responsible for planning for the Operation and Maintenance of Gas/Steam Turbine, Generator, Controls system and Accessory systems in the projects in which he is FS Person In Charge.
· Support to the development and management of Field Service Backup Office Team.
· Support to FS Backup Office Team members as required.
· Perform field service roles when required.
· Support CSE on trouble shooting based on the experience gained in previous experiences.
· Work together with Commercial and General Managers to technically support the preparation of new business opportunities as required.
Field Role (as required)
· Plan the work at the field in proper and timely manner.
· Control the quality of service as TA and also supervisor and manpower under his management.
· Prepare the report after outage in proper and timely manner.
· Report any improvement opportunity observed and lead for final completion.
· Support FS Backup Office Manager as required to produce and develop the different Plan Do Check Act tools.
· The candidate may be required to undertake other duties in the Backup Office from time to time as the Company may reasonably require.
· Education: Engineering degree on Mechanical Engineering from college or university
· Proven experience in a similar position
· Proven experience in v94.3 and v94.2 Gas Turbines
· Hands-on type person as well as familiar with office environment
· Technical problem solver
· Computer knowledge and mastery of common software packages for office work. Experience working with Microsoft Projects software.
· Language skills: fluency in business English fluent; basic knowledge Japanese preferred but not essential
· Willing to travel at short notice for the resolution of emergency issues as and when required
· Ability and willingness to travel extensively and be based on site for varying periods of time (30-40%)
· Ability and willingness to work day and night shifts
· Salary will be in accordance with Education and or related experience. Annual bonus, premium hardship and overtime are not included and will be added to the net salary.
· Working hours: in accordance with Regional Office.
· Holidays: in accordance with Regional office schedule of holiday plus bank and national holiday.
ATENTO España, empresa líder en el sector del CONTACT CENTER, precisa reforzar su plantilla de TELEOPERADORES DE VENTAS ¡y necesitamos gente como tú! que quieran formar parte de un equipo comprome [...]
Empresa con mas de 50 años operando en todo el territorio nacional necesita por apertura de nueva delegación incorporar a distintos departamentos comerciales personas de ambos sexos . Pensamos en [...]
PARA INCORPORACIÓN INMEDIATA. Seleccionamos teleoperadores para venta telefónica, valoramos experiencia, ofrecemos sueldo fijo y comisiones. De lunes a viernes de 8 a 15 hs. Alta en seguridad social [...]
Buscamos un cocinero/a para nuestra escuela infantil ubicada en Madrid. Jornada de 39 horas semanales y contrato estable. Experiencia mínima de dos años como cocinero. Imprescindible certificado [...]