C.H. Robinson Worldwide
We are on the lookout for a motivated Office Manager to join our productive team at C.H. Robinson Worldwide in Barcelona.
Growing your career as a Full Time Office Manager is a fantastic opportunity to develop useful skills.
If you are strong in persuasion, communication and have the right initiative for the job, then apply for the position of Office Manager at C.H. Robinson Worldwide today!
The duties and responsibilities of this position consists of, but are not limited to, the following:
- Phone coverage – answering all direct and forwarding them on to colleagues in- and outside the office, answering questions whenever possible
- Greeting visitors – offering refreshments, answering questions,
and contacting the colleague who they are visiting
- Post and packages – handling all incoming and outgoing post, allocating office invoices, handling bailiff requests, and notifying colleagues, creating courier packages, importing and exporting job fair and marketing material and stand equipment
- Kitchen – monitoring kitchen and topping up coffee, tea and condiment supplies as necessary
- Supplies management – ordering and unpacking office supplies, keeping tidy stock/supplies storage and monitoring existing supplies. Supplies include kitchen supplies, fixed telecom equipment, parking subscriptions, key passes, furniture, and stationary items etc. Making appointments and contacting suppliers relating to such supplies
- Prepare arrival new employees – coordinating furniture and fixed telecom supplies and needs for their first day /new working stations set up
- Monitoring cleaning company – contact with cleaning company, handling questions and requests for cleaning of office, annual evaluation of cleaning company
- BHV/Emergencies – providing help and information when first aid is necessary, evacuating the building during fires or other calamities, monitoring the first aid supplies, coordinating repairs and resets of office during and after calamity
- Repairs management – contacting and coordinating repairs of office space and equipment when necessary. Coordinating maintenance and upkeep outside office hours if colleagues working hours would be disrupted by noise or maintenance men
- Building contacts – maintaining contacts with building service people for general upkeep of building. Preparing and attending bi-annual building meetings
- Office checks – frequent/multiple daily checks of office for general order and cleanliness
- Other suppliers – maintaining contact with suppliers. Manage them appropriately and make sure they perform well at reasonable costs
- Arrange all on-site and off-site meetings as needed by executive team, including travel, accommodation, meals, meeting space, audio/video equipment etc.
- Schedule quarterly meetings/calls and other meetings/conference calls as requested
- Calendar management – work with management to keep calendar up to date and proactively plan or adjust meetings as needed.
- Travel management – travel requests provided within 24-hour period. Determine individual needs of the executive when booking hotel, air, car rental etc. to provide most efficient transportation options.
- Miscellaneous requests from management
- Other duties or responsibilities as assigned according to the team and/or country specific requirements
Document / operations
- make monthly pallet balance for customers
- Close Loads on customer platforms
- Upload documents in customer platforms
- CMR Colleciton
- Bachelor or University degree
- Minimum 1 year of related experience
- Fluent English – Dutch. French or German can be an advantage
- Advanced written & verbal communications skills in English
- Ability to organize, plan and prioritize with little direction
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills
- Strong collaborator and team player with a high level of discretion & confidentiality
- Self-driven and autonomous
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
Questioning if you meet the mark? Studies have shown that women and people of color may be less likely to apply unless they match the job description exactly. Here at C.H. Robinson,
we’re building a diverse and inclusive workplace where all employees feel they belong. If this position excites you, we welcome you to apply whether you check all the preferred qualifications or just a few. You may just be our next great fit!
Standing out among the world’s largest logistics platforms, C.H. Robinson solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. For 100+ years, our global suite of services has innovated trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. With 20 million shipments annually for 100,000 customers, and millions of dollars contributed to support causes that matter to us, our people and technology literally move the world.
As a FORTUNE 200 company, FORTUNE has also named C.H. Robinson one of the World’s Most Admired Companies 2022.
Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, we are proud to be recognized as one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Minneapolis-St. Paul 2021. And we’re not stopping there… Join us as we collaborate, innovate, and work as one global team to make life better and more sustainable for our customers, communities, and world.
Benefits of working as a Office Manager in Barcelona:
● Learning opportunities
● Opportunities to grow
● Competitive salary
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Pharmacoepidemiology Project Manager - Urgent Position Barcelona Barcelona, Cataluña, España Pharmacoepidemiology Project Manager - Urgent Position Empresa : Rti Health Solutions Tipo de empleo : [...]
SDR Manager - Urgent Position Barcelona, Cataluña SDR Manager - Urgent Position Barcelona Barcelona, Cataluña, España SDR Manager - Urgent Position Salary : €1, 577. 25 - 2, 418. 45 monthly [...]
Social Media Manager Urgent Position Barcelona Barcelona, Cataluña, España Social Media Manager Urgent PositionEmpresa : Locamente Tipo de empleo : Tiempo completo Barcelona Number of Applicants : S [...]
Social Media Manager - Urgent Position Barcelona Barcelona, Cataluña, España Social Media Manager - Urgent PositionEmpresa : Locamente Tipo de empleo : Tiempo completo Barcelona Number of Applicants [...]