Have you ever had the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories?
HomeAway, a world leader in the vacation rental industry, is the place to book beach houses, cabins, and condos with more than two million places to stay in 190 countries. The site makes it easy to find and book the perfect vacation rental for any getaway, often for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within HomeAway for Software Engineers, located in our Madrid office.
Challenges you can work on:
- Create experiences seen by over 100million people a month:
your code will impact millions of potential travelers globally
- Be part of a fast paced environment, at the cross section of travel and marketing technology industries
- Develop optimized pages to have the fastest load times on the web
- Scale services that can handle 10+million events daily
- Engineer smart services that will allow for real time in-session personalization based off user behavior and data
- Develop scalable, secure, tested and reliable applications for a distributed SOA environment
- Endless opportunities to grow your career the way you want
What you’ll do:
- Owning new features from inception to production release, working across the company with different teams in an agile environment
- Dedicated to delivering tested and optimized high performance code for a distributed SOA environment (our stack satisfies 10s of thousands of requests per second!)
- Create and maintain quality software using best-in-class tools in a continuous integration and delivery lifecyle: Git, Splunk, New Relic, Sonar, Jenkins and TeamCity
- Committed to ruthlessly rewriting, refactoring and perfecting code
- Conduct peer code reviews and act as a resource for junior developers
- Find creative and simple solutions to challenging problems
Programador Java/Scala en Madrid Have you ever had the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families buildin [...]
The Global Sales and Marketing Operations team is creating a new sales coaching position based in Madrid, Spain focused on supporting our sales managers to constantly improve their teams’ knowledge [...]
Would you like to work with a product that allows you to impact the lives of millions of people in a significant way? Are you looking for a new challenge in an exciting environment that offers the [...]
Do you like working with people? We are looking for a Partner Success Manager for the Portuguese Team to optimize client performance. The Partner Success Manager’s primary responsibility is that [...]