Our client, a prestigious multinational Group in the luxury sector, is expanding one of his brands in Spain and looks for a:
In the context of a challenging project, we are looking for a person that will be located in the Finance Department of one of the Group companies.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Bookkeeping and Accounting
- Supervision and assistance on the accounting activities such as vendors invoices, Management of the accounting records
- Preparation of payments to suppliers and monthly review of payable ageing
- GL postings (e.g.: payroll, T&E; accruals and Petty cash),
- Bank reconciliations
- Inter-company reconciliations
- Management of the fixed assets register
- Maintenance of the chart of accounts
- Credit card/cash reconciliation,
- Payments to third parties and intercompany.
2. Tax and VAT
- Ensuring the accomplishment of all the VAT and Corporate Tax requirements and declarations in compliance with the local regulations and in respect of the terms and deadlines together with any relative payments.
- Ensuring the preparation and submission of IAE ("Impuesto de Actividades Económicas"), import & export custom and transportation requirements, Employee and withholding tax.
- To provide support and assistance in relation of any Tax inspection.
3. Finance & Treasury
Supervision on the bank movements such as:
- Payments to Third Parties (TP) and Intercompany (IC)
- Loans inflows and repayment
- Payroll, Travel (T&E;) and tax payments
- Credit card management & reconciliation
- Corporate reporting (P&L;, balance sheet, P&L; by store)
- Preparation, presentation and follow-up of investments forms
- Inventory supervision and coordination
- Regular review of P&L; vs previous year, budget and forecasts
- Administrative tasks with Public Administrations (local taxes, licenses, tax refunds...)
- Consultation on tax issues with legal advisors (deductions, law modifications, etc.)
5. Human Resources
- Payroll services: preparation and revision of monthly payroll in coordination with the external payroll provider (external advisors).
- Risk prevention: Coordination of risk prevention activities with the external provider, such as legal advice, training in prevention risks, health revision and visits follow-up (external advisors).
- Labour contracts, preparation of all the contracts aspects for hiring, dismissal in coordination with external advisors.
- Management of social benefits (life & accidents benefits, health insurance...) through their insurance company.
- Coordination of external legal advisors
- Employee corporate cards: maintenance, incidences...
- Management of mobiles and landlines
- Archives, office supplies and hardware management
- Car company renting management
- Support to HR for sales to employees
Seleccionamos comerciales con experiencia comercial mínimo de un año preferiblemente en ENERGIA (no se descartan otros sectores) para residencial y Pymes, comienzo inmediato, alta en plantilla tras [...]
Se necesita oficial para cerrajería metálica, se ruega seriedad, carnet de conducir y experiencia en el sector [...]
Se necesita señora responsable para el cuidado de persona dependiente y tareas del hogar. Gandía y alrededores. [...]