At Alight, we believe a company’s success starts with its people. It’s why we’re so driven to connect passion with purpose. Our team’s expertise in human insights and cloud technology, allows companies and employees around the world to transform and thrive.
With a competitive total rewards package, continuing education and training, and tremendous potential with a growing global organization, Alight is the perfect place to put your passion to work.
Join our team. Because transformation takes a workforce. Learn more at careers.alight.com .
Integrated into the GTAS department and under the supervision of an GTAS Cluster Lead,
the overall responsibility of an GTAS Consultant is to support our outsourced clients as follows:
• Provide application support consultancy through advice, guidance, and appropriate technical activities
• Manage simple tickets after having received functional analysis and guidance / coaching on the technical way to implement it
• Generate easy-to-maintain bug free code and customizing respecting NGA best practices
• Operate required system tests using either provided or self generated test data, to ensure the applications/developments meet the agreed specifications
• Provide documentation (both technical and functional) on issues handled
• Manage personal daily priorities and assigned tickets, and ensure that his deadlines are met. Regularly report on status and progress to the GTAS Cluster Lead
• Maintain internal and external contact and communication channels at appropriate level. Communicate status, resolution, and root cause of assigned issues
• Understand the general flows in HR and the SAP HR architecture
What we ask for:
• Bachelor or Master degree with a Business or Technical emphasis, or equivalent
• Intellectual curiosity and motivation to learn new technologies at a fast pace
• Strong interest in delivering high quality support in the field of Human Resource
• Ability to multi-task, to work in a constantly changing, fast-paced environment, and to consistently achieve quality standards
• Service-oriented with a strong client focus and sense of accountability
• Be committed to the customer, the team and the project
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Solid verbal and written communication skills in English, German is a plus
• Discretion and ability to respect the confidentiality of information
What we offer:
• International business environment and opportunity to use foreign languages
• Work in a culture where you can achieve excellence in your career and develop to your strengths
• Young and dynamic office environment
• Flexible benefits package, including life insurance, health insurance, etc.
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight’s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, credit check, and/or drug test.
You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Alight believes diversity should be visible, valued, and sustained throughout the organization. And we’re committed to enabling an inclusive culture of belonging that engages all colleagues and grows the diversity of our talent to proudly represent the clients and communities we serve .
As an affirmative action employer, we adhere to the principles of equal employment opportunity in the workplace as defined in our diversity policy statement.
Diversity Policy Statement
Alight does not discriminate against anyone based on sex, gender, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy,
marital or domestic partner status, citizenship, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct covered by federal, state or local law. In addition, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, disabled persons, disabled veterans and other covered veterans.
Alight provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants for employment with disabilities and sincerely held religious beliefs, practices and observances, unless doing so would result in undue hardship. Applicants for employment may request a reasonable accommodation/modification by contacting his/her recruiter.
Authorization to work in the Employing Country
Applicants for employment in the country in which they are applying ( Employing Country ) must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the Employing Country and with Alight.
Note, this job description does not restrict management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Role Summary : SAP HCM Consultant - Payroll Management The SAP HCM Consultant will act as a SAP Payroll Expert for the HR Service Delivery Payroll Team for French accounts. The SAP HCM Payroll Consu [...]
Join our team. Because transformation takes a workforce. Learn more at . Our story At Alight, we believe a company’s success starts with its people. It’s why we’re so driven to connect passion [...]
Our story At Alight, we believe a company’s success starts with its people. It’s why we’re so driven to connect passion with purpose. Our team’s expertise in human insights and cloud technolo [...]
Our story At Alight, we believe a company’s success starts with its people. It’s why we’re so driven to connect passion with purpose. Our team’s expertise in human insights and cloud technolog [...]