Sant Cugat del Vallès
Detalles del empleo
Tipo de empleo
Obtenidos de la descripción completa del empleo
Seguro de vida
Descripción completa del empleo
We are looking for innovators!
At HP, we are committed to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Do you have a thoughtful idea with the power to change the world? If so, we want you onboard!
By joining HP, you will become part of a worldwide community of engineers, designers, and business professionals that develop cutting-edge technology and solutions with the power to transform the way we create, communicate, decorate or advertise in many industries and shapes.
At HP Barcelona we host 12 businesses and are the worldwide HQ of the 3D Printing and the Large Format Printing businesses as well as the largest HP R&D; Lab outside of the US and a fantastic Demo center.
The Large Format Printing GBU is responsible for the business strategy, product portfolio and research and development for all HP Large Format Printing products at WW level, including HP DesignJet, HP PageWide XL, HP Latex and HP Stitch printers. HP leads this very dynamic market by bringing continuous innovation to our customers.
Keep reading to know how you can be part of this community and become one of our innovators:
About the Role
Current Product Software Engineering team has the responsibility to provide high quality software releases for all the different printers in the field.
The main tasks the team is involved are: analyze issues from the field, develop the corresponding fixes, support new requirements for the installed base, provide a release plan according to the priorities stablished by all the stakeholders,
and coordinate the different teams involved in the development of the release to provide them with the maximum quality.
- Support customer related issues from the field.
- Lead a project team of other firmware engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high-quality solutions for assigned systems portion or subsystem.
- Represent the firmware engineering team for all phases of larger and more- complex development projects.
- Collaborate and communicate with management, internal, and outsourced development partners regarding firmware design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
- Apply developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommend appropriate alternatives.
- Work on problems of diverse complexity and scope.
May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process.
- Exercise independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice to make decisions on complex business issues.
- Analyze design and determines coding, programming, and integration activities required based on general objectives and knowledge of overall architecture of product or solution.·
- Design enhancements, updates, and programming changes for portions and subsystems of firmware, including DSP, embedded code, EFI drivers, EFI applications and BIOS/UEFI.
We are looking for someone with:
- BA/MS Degree Computer Sciences, Telecommunications Engineering, Industrial engineering, or equivalent.
- Expertise in multiple firmware design tools and languages (Linux, object oriented programming, C/C++).
Passion about Agile methodologies, mainly Scrum.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong analytical problem solving and decision-making skills. Strategic thinking.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent English (spoken and written).
Experience our benefits:
Being part of HP means access to an international community with lots of growth opportunities within the company, professional development resources, networking opportunities, while enjoying in a great atmosphere making an impact.
- You will be able to choose to either work office-based or hybrid work style.
- Flexibility to keep a good work life balance.
- Health & Life insurance.
- Lunch at reduced prices at our canteen/ ticket restaurant vouchers.
- HP product discounts.
- Flex optimization program: Kindergarten tickets, public transportation tickets.
- Diverse, continued internal growth and career opportunities. Including HP’s own learning platform and LinkedIn Learning.
- Women, Pride, Young employees, Multicultural, Sustainability and Disability! Just a few of our fantastic global business networks you can get involved with locally.
- We also dedicate time and resources to contribute with our community through Corporate Volunteering activities, including our onsite HP Charity day
- Our HP Barcelona campus’ in Sant Cugat del Vallès is an inspiring diverse and inclusive venue to meet, engage and co-create with your colleagues from all over the world: flexible work, collaborative spaces, sports and leisure areas (gym, tennis court, ping-pong,
soccer field or a basketball court).
Sounds like you? Please apply and let’s talk!
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it's just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves,
while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!
Información de contrataciones
Actividad del empleo
Publicado hace 1 día
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Detalles del empleo Tipo de empleo Jornada completa Beneficios Obtenidos de la descripción completa del empleo Seguro de vida Descripción completa del empleo We are looking for innovators! A [...]
Junior Firmware Product Owner Description - We are looking for innovators! At HP, we are committed to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Do you have a thoughtf [...]
Code Roche Junior program Location Sant Cugat del Vallès, Barcelona, Spain Category Vocational & Development Programs Job Id 202206-122575 Save job Save job JOB DESCRIPTION ABOUT THE ROLE Our Engi [...]
We are hiring a capable Junior Firmware Product Owner to join our awesome team at HP in 08174 Sant Cugat del Vallès, Barcelona provincia. Growing your career as a Full Time Junior Firmware Product [...]