Detalles del empleo
Tipo de empleo
Descripción completa del empleo
Senior Water Partnerships Manager
Do you want to contribute towards solving one of the most important issues of our generation?
Join us accelerating the transition to a water secure world.
Waterplan is a fast-growing startup in the Climate Tech Space that develops a B2B Enterprise SaaS platform for companies to measure, respond, report and monitor companies´ increasingly changing water risk.
By showing companies the business case for mitigating water risk, Waterplan will accelerate their transition to a world where companies are incentivized to save more water, abate the discharge of polluting effluents,
conserve watersheds and preserve shared value.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a Senior Water Partnerships Manager to join the Sales team at Waterplan.
You will be working in a fully remote distributed team across multiple disciplines at a science-oriented company and you will do this hand in hand with Nicolás Wertheimer, CoFounder, and CSO at Waterplan.
At Waterplan you will have the chance to work at the forefront of our industry and you will be working with world leading experts in water.
We are a dedicated and talented team and have ambitious growth targets planned for the next few years. If you are interested in the Climate Tech sector, you have an entrepreneurial spirit and a lot of drive, we want to get to know you!
About your core focus
We are looking for a Senior Water Partnerships Manager who wants to be part of a fast-growing company and a brilliant ambitious team. Your mission will be to create and expand Waterplan’s network of users as well as helping close new business opportunities, expansions and upsellings, always thinking about long-term relationships:
- Proactively seek new business opportunities, always thinking about long-term relationships with our users
- Drive and organize meetings with prospective users
- Represent our company, with a comprehensive understanding of the added value that Waterplan is offering to the market
- Research user needs and identify how our solutions meet them
- Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products - Attending events and conferences will be part of your day to day
- Increase user retention by conducting regular check-in calls for tactical items, and performing strategic business reviews for alignment of objectives and outcomes
- Represent and effectively communicate the voice of the user inside of Waterplan
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure delivery for the user,
alignment with Waterplan’s team of water experts to successfully deliver in accordance with the expected timeline
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient in English
- 10+ years in Partnerships positions in Corporate Water Stewardship roles within Private Sector, or Multilateral Water Sector or NGOs working with corporate clients
- Ability to identify potential Waterplan’s users as well as experience with other current solutions our potential users are or have been in contact with
- Ability to develop long lasting and trusting relationships with users at all levels of the organization
- We’re looking for a creative person, self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire user loyalty and adoption
- A good listener:
able to hear and understand the customer need and the different perspectives of relevant stakeholders
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment with a goal oriented approach
- Previous experience in the Climate-Tech Space is a plus
- Spanish is a plus
Our values: Think long term, Iterative excellence, Thoughtful discussion, Make others successful.
Información de contrataciones
Actividad del empleo
Publicado hace 1 día
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
¿Quiénes somos? Somos el comparador de precios online más grande de Europa. Empresa digital con más de veinte millones de clientes y veinte años de experiencia en la comparación de multitud de [...]
Busuu is one of the top EdTech companies in the world and has won numerous awards for its innovation and impact in language learning. Busuu’s vision is to empower everyone in the world through la [...]
Are you ready to accelerate your career? Join us as a Senior Talent Acquisition Manager! The position is an exciting opportunity for a Team Leader with prior experience, who wants to support the growt [...]
Noi siamo papernest. La nostra ambizione? Diventare l'unica piattaforma per la gestione dei contratti in un solo click. Dall'inizio della nostra avventura nel 2015 non abbiamo mai smesso di crescere [...]