Thermo Fisher Scientific
Detalles del empleo
Tipo de empleo
Descripción completa del empleo
Inside Sales Representative
Location: Remote - anywhere in Europe
Here at Thermo Fisher Scientific, our industry-leading scale means unparalleled commercial reach, unique customer access and a global footprint. Our broad customer base, from research, clinical to commercial production means you can have a broad and significant impact. All while working in an environment where you will be supported, valued and rewarded for your performance. Join our Sales & Marketing team with an unmatched depth of capabilities and help our customers solve some of the world’s toughest challenges.
Discover Impactful Work:
As the Inside Sales Representative, you will play a fundamental role achieving sales and market share objectives in the Digital Science Business Unit. This role will be involved with a multifaceted and hard-working sales team passionate about developing new customers through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails. Your responsibilities will be to research accounts, identify strategic players and generate interest. Additionally, you will partner with commercial leadership to support pipeline development and the regional sales teams and will work with the field Account Managers to provide leads that focus on revenue growth and customer interactions.
A day in the Life:
- Provide lead qualifications for selected lead share programs, and drive revenue growth objectives
- Selling laboratory informatics software to end-user customers through outbound and inbound telephone sales.
- Prospect and discover key customer lead opportunities - Making calls to new and existing customers via telephone and e-mail; cold call, cross-sell, and up-sell.
- Provide product information and recommendations to end users and channel partners.
- Collaborate with internal team members to develop account specific strategies.
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of customer contacts within a CRM system.
- Achieve / exceed monthly sales goals as outlined by the Sr. Manager, Inside Sales.
- Developing positive relationships with customers within the assigned territory.
Keys to Success:
- Bachelor’s degree in science field from an accredited institution or related experience.
- Ability to identify with and recognize customer requirements, providing appropriate recommendations and solutions.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation communications skills.
- Results oriented focus with proactive approach to sales.
- Skilled in using internet and social media tools for researching and connecting with potential leads.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated as well as with a team.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Prior 3-5 years sales experience, experience in software sales preferred.
- Internal account management and cold calling experience
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com or other CRM
- Ability to travel up to 20%.
- Multi-lingual a plus
- CVS In English
Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Watch as our colleagues explain 5 reasons to work with us. A one team of 100,000+ colleagues, we share a common set of values - Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement - working together to accelerate research, solve complex scientific challenges, drive technological innovation and support patients in need. #StartYourStory at Thermo Fisher Scientific,
where diverse experiences, backgrounds and perspectives are valued.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Job Seekers with a Disability: Thermo Fisher Scientific offers accessibility service for job seekers requiring accommodations in the job application process.
For example, this may include individuals requiring assistance because of hearing, vision, mobility, or cognitive impairments. If you are a job seeker with a disability, or assisting a person with a disability, and require accessibility assistance or an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please submit a request by telephone at 1-(phone hidden)*. Please include your contact information and specific details about your required accommodation to support you during the job application process.
- This telephone line is reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requiring accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Messages left for other purposes,
such as not being able to get into the career website, following up on an application, or other non-disability related technical issues will not receive a response.
Información de contrataciones
Actividad del empleo
Publicado hace 1 día
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
We are on the lookout for a remarkable Remote - Inside Sales Representative - Healthcare Industry (German Speaker) to join our high calibre team at Blu Selection in En remoto. Growing your career as [...]
We are on the lookout for a motivated Inside Sales Representative (Dutch & English Speaker) to join our passionate team at IWG in les Corts-Barcelona, Barcelona provincia. Growing your career as a F [...]
We are looking to hire an experienced Inside Sales Representative (Russian + Other language Speaker) to join our awesome team at IWG in les Corts-Barcelona, Barcelona provincia. Growing your career [...]
Inside Sales Representative Linares, Spain At Meltio, we are looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join our growing sales team! We are a young, yet rapidly growing company, aiming to take [...]