Detalles del empleo
Tipo de empleo
Descripción completa del empleo
As a Technical Support Engineer you will be responsible for providing technical support across the Quest KACE Unified Endpoint Management suite (such as Systems Management Appliance, Systems Deployment Appliance, KACE Cloud Mobile Device Manager.. etc) via phone, web & emails in a fast-paced environment. Stellar customer service and handling skills and the ability to interface, collaborate, prioritize customer issues with development, and effectively communicate solutions to customers are crucial to the role.
Quest is an award-winning IT management software provider offering a broad selection of solutions that solve some of the most common and most challenging IT problems. Since 1987, we’ve been reducing the time and money our customers spend on IT administration, so they can invest more on business innovation. With more than 100,000 customers in 100 countries, we emphasize innovation, strong community with customers and partners, and ongoing support throughout our customers’ journey.
- Provide timely troubleshooting and resolution for customer issues
- Own the issue end-to-end and in doing so be responsible for the relationship with other parties involved e.g. Development, Product Mgmt, etc.
- Manage the customer relationship with respect to escalated product issues
- Develop, test and document workarounds for known product issues
- Participation in demand reduction and KCS (creation and maintenance of high-quality knowledge base articles and videos)
- Continuous self-learning of products and industry technologies
- Possibility of participating in on-call shifts
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field),
vocational training or work experience equivalent
- Experience with the following Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, MacOS, BSD
- Networking experience (TCP/IP, DNS, LDAP, WMI) preferably from a system administration background
- Exposure to ESX, Hyper-V, Terminal Services or System Center Virtual Machine Manager
- Knowledge of Mobile Device Management technologies (MDM)
- Ability to grasp concepts easily in a virtual environment
- Fluency in English and another European language, preferably but not limited to German or French
Información de contrataciones
Actividad del empleo
Publicado hace 1 día
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Technical Support Engineer Tracking Code E22-126 Job Location Torre Mapfre, C/ de la Marina 16-18 11-B Barcelona, Barcelona (ca) Job Level Mid Career Category Technical Support Position Type [...]
An opportunity for a Technical support Engineer to join a top solar inverter development and manufacturing company in Spain. Responsibilities - Responsible for the technical support including pre-sa [...]
An opportunity for a Technical support Engineer to join a top solar inverter development and manufacturing company in Spain. Responsibilities - Responsible for the technical support including pre- [...]
At Red Hat, customer support includes far more than just break-fix solutions. The Red Hat Customer Experience and Engagement (CEE) team is looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join us. In this [...]