CHEP helps move more goods to more people, in more places than any other organization on earth via our 300 million pallets, crates and containers. We employ 11,000 people and operate in more than 55 countries. Through our pioneering and sustainable share-and-reuse business model, the world’s biggest brands trust us to help them transport their goods more efficiently, safely and with less environmental impact.
What does that mean for you? You’ll join an international organization big enough to take you anywhere, and small enough to get you there sooner. You’ll help change how goods get to market and contribute to global sustainability.
You’ll be empowered to bring your authentic self to work and be surrounded by diverse and driven professionals. And you can maximize your work-life balance and flexibility through our Hybrid Work Model.
Working as part of the EMEA Payroll team. Working with the third-party providers, processing all payrolls for Southern Europe, for all entities across the Brambles group. Working with business stakeholders to ensure that the payroll meets with their requirements and that all employees are paid accurately and on time.
- Day-to-day payroll administration on managed service and outsourced platforms
- Meeting all day-to-day statutory and business compliance requirements
- Investigate and correct any errors in the case of system or process issues
- Preparing monthly payrolls according to schedule, preparing documentation to support monthly approval by Payroll Lead/Manager, accurately and on time
- Management of statutory reporting and payments, including statistics and year end
- Ensuring that segregation of duties and data protection standards are met
- Vendor management,
including integration of new systems and vendors
- Working with internal and external audit teams to ensure that systems and processes meet best practice
- Compensation & Benefit Administration relating to Payroll, including Ex-Pats, Share Plan and Stock Options
- Supporting process and systems consolidation of different entity payrolls to one location and platform
- Timeliness and accuracy of payroll processing, including third party data
- Timeliness and accuracy of incident processing in Workday Case
- Timeliness and accuracy of third-party payments
- Timeliness and accuracy of business and payroll reports supporting business needs and the balancing of payroll accounts and accruals
- Timeliness and accuracy of year end reports
- Timeliness and accuracy of systems updates / configuration to meet business requirements
Actively promote the Zero Harm ideals and to participate in the development, improvement and implementation of integrated safety management systems. To comply with all requirements of those systems
Assisting the Payroll Manager with the payrolls and overhead tasks as per schedule.
Authority/ Decision Making
- Independent preparation of payrolls and supervising the progress of the weekly activities and four eye checks
- Implementation of new legal requirements and provide the business of any financial implications of changes in legislation
- Continuous improvement with payroll systems and processes
- Working with several payrolls with different rules and timings
- Understanding and reacting to business needs
- Creating consistency across all business units
- Influencing through expert, not positional power
Business Unit HR teams
Local Site Managers
Business Leaders & Functional Managers
Third Party Vendors
National Tax and Social Insurance Authorities
National Statutory Regulatory Bodies
Experience of processing multi country payrolls and working to deadlines required.
Experience in running payrolls including year-end processing required.
Skills and Knowledge
- MS Office Intermediate (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Workday HR (An advantage but not compulsory)
- CE Tax and Statutory Rules, including year-end desirable
- Business acumen (knowledge of each business and how to navigate to get things done)
- Attention to detail Working with remote locations
- Ex-Pat Payroll desirable
- Stock Option Management desirable.
English and French
Competency Success Profile
Critical Competencies for Performance
Functional Payroll Processing Skills /Technical Payroll System Skills
Able to independently manage the Payroll processing on behalf of the Payroll Manager
Priority Setting Skills
Confidentiality, Integrity & Trust
Interpersonal Skills – Listening Skills - Understanding Others
Degree and equivalent - Human Resources Management
Preferred Level of Work Experience
3 - 5 years
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to developing a diverse workforce in which everyone is treated fairly, with respect, and has the opportunity to contribute to business success while realizing his or her potential.
This means harnessing the unique skills and experience that each individual brings and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Individuals fraudulently misrepresenting themselves as Brambles or CHEP representatives have scheduled interviews and offered fraudulent employment opportunities with the intent to commit identity theft or solicit money. Brambles and CHEP never conduct interviews via online chat or request money as a term of employment. If you have a question as to the legitimacy of an interview or job offer, please contact us at ***********@brambles.com.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Publicado 01/06/ Payroll Specialist Business Advisory firm Acerca de nuestro clienteMultinational Business Advisory firm located in Madrid (Downtown), is looking for a Payroll Specialist for the HR De [...]
Payroll Specialist - Business Advisory Firm Multinational Business Advisory firm located in Madrid (Downtown), is looking for a Payroll Specialist for the HR Departament. The chosen candidate will d [...]
Are you ready to trade your job for a journey? Become a FlyMate!Passion, excitement & global collaboration are all core to what it means to be a FlyMate. At Flywire, were on a mission to deliver the w [...]
Join a team that is changing millions of lives. Transforming smiles, changing lives At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives pe [...]