Centrient Pharmaceuticals is the leading manufacturer of beta-lactam antibiotics, and a provider of next generation statins and anti-fungals. We produce and sell intermediates, active pharmaceutical ingredients and finished dosage forms.
We are a pharmaceutical company with a clear Purpose: to improve lives throughinnovative and sustainable manufacturing of medicines.
With our commitment to Quality, Reliability and Sustainability at the heart of everything we do, our over 2200 employees work continuously to meet our customers’ needs. We work towards a sustainable future by actively participating in the fight against antimicrobial resistance.
Founded 150 years ago as the ‘Nederlandsche Gist- en Spiritusfabriek’,
our company was known as Gist Brocades. Headquartered in Rijswijk (Netherlands), we have production facilities and sales offices in China, India, the Netherlands, Spain, the United States and Mexico. Centrient Pharmaceuticals is wholly owned by Bain Capital Private Equity, a leading global private investment firm.
The Human Resources department has a vacancy in its Barcelona office, for the following position:
In this strategic position, as a Talent Acquisition and HRBP, you will report to the Country HR Manager and will be responsible for implementing HR processes to support business growth, in lined with global HR direction and initiatives.
The main activities and responsibilities
- Build talent pipelines for current and future job openings
- Lead all sourcing strategies
- Manage external partnerships with colleges, job boards and HR software vendors
- Implement online and offline employer branding activities
- Prepare and review the annual recruitment budget
- Oversee all stages of candidate experience (including application,
interviews and communication)
- Forecast hiring needs based on business growth plans
- Participate in and host recruitment events to drive awareness of the company
- Develop a network of potential future hires (e.g., past applicants and referred candidates)
- Measure key recruitment metrics, like source of hire and time-to-hire
- Manages onboarding internal tool
- Manages onboarding process according to the standard.
- Coordinates, deploys, and coaches managers on Talent Management and organizational development according to the global policies.
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level proficiency in English.
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with developing strong communications strategies,
methods and tools in general and the ability to translate these to Centrient Pharmaceuticals’ needs and purpose.
- 5 years of experience as a Talent Acquisition and demonstrable experience managing full cycle recruiting and employer branding initiatives in an international company.
- You will demonstrate solid understanding of sourcing techniques and tools and hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and HR databases.
- To successfully fulfil the role, you will have to demonstrate strong leadership and good team-management abilities, influencing skills and decision-making profile.
- A bachelor or university degree in Psychology or Industrial Law and a MSc in Human Resources Management.
- Personal characteristics: team player, networker, pro-active, persuasive, culturally sensitive, hands-on mentality, flexible, and able to cope with high pressure.
Terms and reward
Permanent position, full-time
We offer a local contract in a challenging, comprehensive, operational environment, with many opportunities for personal input and growth and plenty of discussions with other professionals. The organization is very flat. You have a lot of freedom and responsibility in an open, direct and informal atmosphere.
Please submit your application before August 15th via the 'apply' button and upload your CV & cover letter in English. We also ask you to include information on your current remuneration. Only applications with CV and Cover Letter will be considered.
For more detailed information about the role and the Recruitment & Selection process you can contact us via [email protected]
We invite you to visit our website for information about our company. Reference check procedures are part of the Centrient Recruitment & Selection Process. You will be contacted when a reference check is required.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Centrient Pharmaceuticals is the leading manufacturer of beta-lactam antibiotics, and a provider of next generation statins and anti-fungals. We produce and sell intermediates, active pharmaceutical i [...]
Detalles del empleo Tipo de empleo Jornada completa Descripción completa del empleo Centrient Pharmaceuticals is the leading manufacturer of beta-lactam antibiotics, and a provider of next genera [...]
Description Centrient Pharmaceuticals is the leading manufacturer of beta-lactam antibiotics, and a provider of next generation statins and anti-fungals. We produce and sell intermediates, active p [...]
DescriptionWith studios around the world, Keywords Studios is a leading technical services provider for global video games and beyond. With locations in Asia, the Americas and Europe, Keywords Studios [...]