Inspectorio's cloud-based SaaS solution helps brands, retailers, manufacturers, and suppliers manage risk through digitalized quality and compliance programs. Inspectorio aims to build an interconnected, sustainable, and transparent supply chain. Today, Inspectorio is used by over 15,000+ people across the globe, including some of the largest brands and retailers in the world. Inspectorio gives brands, retailers, and suppliers the tools to predict areas of high risk and automate risk-based interventions across the supply chain.
Inspectorio Products Allow Customers:
· Digitize, standardize, and automate quality and compliance activities
· Optimize supplier performance management operations
· Implement continuous improvement programs
· Allocate resources for performance optimization
SIGHT allows retailers, brands, suppliers, factories, and 3rd parties to manage all their quality activities in a single platform, with a strong focus on advanced analytics AI & Machine Learning. SIGHT focused at the product level, that is, a t-shirt or jeans. RISE concentrated at the facility level, or the factory/manufacturing facility itself, where that t-shirt and jeans were made.
RISE is a single platform to audit procedures and verification for compliance from the large retailers such as Target, Walmart, and Tesco to the specific factories they are operating with.
What is RISE?
Retailers create customized standards or apply international standards like environmental compliance and social labor law that factories must comply with. The primary purpose of our product is to provide large retailers with a flexible, configurable tool so that they can create their own sets of standards.
The next stage in the RISE evolution focuses on AI & Machine Learning for predictive insights and dynamic risk-based interventions.
The DevOps Team at Inspectorio is in charge of designing, implementing, and maintaining the cloud-based platform to run our services. You will experience a mix of activities from setting up Kubernetes and deploying database systems, to implementing multi-cloud deployments. As a part of this team, you will help in building the development pipeline for efficiently bringing the code to production on a regular basis as well as in contributing to the development of internal tools to achieve operational efficiency.
What you'll do
- Continuously enhance reliability, performance, and scalability of our infrastructure
- Collaborate with engineering teams to prepare and deploy "production-ready" solutions with high-security standards
- Contribute to the long-term strategy for the DevOps tools development
- Automation of deployment and configuration processes
- On-call support for critical systems. Participate in the investigation process
- Drive efficiencies in systems and processes: capacity planning, configuration management, performance tuning, monitoring, and root cause analysis
- Expertise in building large-scale, secure, efficient, and resilient operations environments
- Strong knowledge of Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services, and cloud computing
- Excellent knowledge of Terraform and Helm
- Professional work experience with Unix/Linux and system administration-related tasks, networking systems, and technologies (TCP/IP, DNS, SSH, HTTP, etc.)
- Proficiency in general-purpose languages (Python, Ruby, Golang, and/or Lua script)
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes or DC/OS, Prometheus, Gitlab/Jenkins pipeline, Message queues(RabbitMQ, Kafka), Service-oriented architecture
- Hands-on experience with Docker
- Experience in services monitoring like Prometheus
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Good level of spoken and written English (at least a strong B2 level)
Nice to Have
- Experience in working with multiple CDNs
- Unlimited Annual Leave / Vacation (Paid-time Off)
- Work From Anywhere (working remotely or from Inspectorio Minsk office)
- Health insurance
- Sponsorship for Professional Development
- Sponsorship for personal Wellbeing activities (hobbies,
physical/mental health, art)
- Gifts/Shopping Vouchers for important events (work anniversary, birthday, childbirth, marriage, New year)
- Yearly bonus and salary review based on performance evaluation.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Oxford Global Resources is looking for a DevOps Engineer who will join to on the most important pharmaceutical companies, located in Madrid. The firm offers an exciting position, 100% remote, in a mul [...]
CactusSoft is a software development company, providing full-cycle services for the European market. More than 170 companies increased business productivity using solutions developed by CactusSoft pro [...]
As Google Cloud's premier partner in AI, we provide world-class businesses with cutting-edge data solutions in the cloud. We help clients take leading technology to the limits by combining our experti [...]
Position overview DataArt is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join the team that is building the product from scratch using the latest tools and architecture in a full cloud environment. [...]