Who we are:
We're a global marketing service provider and we specialize in affiliate marketing & publishing. We are digital natives, data obsessed and focused on measurable outcomes. Some of the most talented individuals you'll ever meet, all with one thing in common: doing great work, and growing as a team.
Our value lies in Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging. We strongly believe in equality and stand against all kinds of discrimination. We dare to be unapologetically ourselves. Come join a team of explorers who are motivated by growth, and driven by results.
What you'll do
This is a superb opportunity for a talented Employee Marketing Specialist to join our Employee Marketing team.
We're seeking a marketing and communications professional who will support a wide range of activity across the business and work with multiple stakeholders at all levels. The successful candidate will be working with members of our global team to ensure the creation of engaging messaging and compelling content both internally and externally.
You will be responsible for helping to implement employee marketing on a global level. This would include supporting the team on all internal and external communications and engagement initiatives across all our offices and brands. This role will involve significant digital content creation, PR communications, designing corporate marketing materials, planning, and turning creative ideas into effective projects and strategies.
You will act as a global brand ambassador for our organization, and play a large role in ensuring brand consistency, elevating our company culture, and supporting talent acquisition while providing a unique employee experience.
A prerequisite for this position is the ability to quickly digest often complex information and to translate this into concise, fresh and engaging content that speaks to our audiences, brings our brand to life, and helps to align and connect our employees with our values.
- Working closely with our team abroad, you will support the organization across all internal communications and engagement initiatives. This means working with colleagues to help define and deliver content strategies, ensuring all activities are aligned to our roadmap and the needs of the business;
- Successfully implement our employee engagement strategy, and bridging the communication gap between management and employees;
- You will own, develop, and implement all external social media channels across different brands;
- Help to plan, develop and deliver communication campaigns across a number of channels and in a range of media (editorial, video etc);
- Create written content, in both long and short form, that reflects our tone of voice and helps bring our brand to life, engage employees internally, as well as attract top talent;
- Lead the production of our bi-monthly company-wide newsletter;
- Help create and manage a pipeline of content for our intranet homepage;
- Support event planning and coordination, and explore ways to use employee events and employee networking activities to demonstrate the company's culture and values;
- Coordinate merchandising requests and provider management
- Review and edit content copy created by others, ensuring consistency in quality and tone of voice;
- Things happen quickly and to get stuff done you need to have excellent interpersonal skills, be flexible and a strong team player;
What you'll bring
- An excellent communicator with at least 1-2 years of social media marketing experience across different platforms;
- Ideally you have 1-2 years' experience in different marketing niches such as social media marketing, content creation, copywriting, paid ads, and email marketing;
- Familiarity with SEO tools and web analytics;
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to write for different audiences and mediums (short and long-form) and the ability to work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders;
- Experience with designing considered an asset; you don't need to be a graphic designer to be successful in this role, but you should be comfortable creating content for social media;
- A proven collaborative, self-starter who thrives in a positive, ideas-driven team, culture and environment;
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task,
manage own workload with a proven ability to oversee projects from start to finish, and prioritise work as required to meet deadlines;
- You're a multitasker who is efficient and focused, managing numerous projects across different time zones comes as naturally as your organizational skills;
- Excellent grammar and communication skills are a must, you're a creative thinker, a proactive problem-solver, and you have a can-do attitude;
- You're in your element working alone or with a team, and you have proven experience in planning, developing and implementing various marketing campaigns across different mediums;
- Positive energy, a ‘can do' attitude and a sense of humour – we work hard, but also like to have fun. Experience in the Tech sector, a start-up or rapidly growing business would be a bonus;
What's in it for you
- Relocation & soft landing for you and your family (applicable in Spain, if you are moving from a different city/country)
- Attractive salary
- Competitive private health & life insurance package
- Flexible working hours and remote-friendly tools and methodologies to stay connected
- Workplace perks such as coffee, fresh fruit, bread, sweets and drinks provided daily
- In addition to regular leave yearly, six weeks' paid leave for every four years of service
- Be part of a multicultural environment
- Wellbeing programme
- Different employee events throughout the year and team building activities
- Career Development training and programs to help you grow!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Who we are: We’re a global marketing service provider and we specialize in affiliate marketing & publishing. We are digital natives, data obsessed and focused on measurable outcomes. Some of the [...]
Features - Where: Málaga province * Job Type: Employee - Permanent * Job Status: Full-time * Salary: 19.000€ gross/year - Work Location: Office/On-site * English: Advanced * Spanis [...]
Features Job Type: Employee - Temporary/Contract/Project Job Status: Full-time Work Location: Office/On-site Spanish: None Advertiser Note: The job vacancy is in our company/business [...]