Alvarez And Marsal
Manager / Senior Associate, Financial Restructuring
Alvarez & Marsal (A&M;) is a global consulting firm with more than $2+ billion in revenues, c.6,000+ staff and over 70 offices worldwide.
We offer a broad range of professional services including Restructuring, Performance Improvement, Corporate Transformation, Financial Institutions Advisory, Tax and Disputes and Investigation Services.
Companies, investors and government entities around the world turn to A&M; for leadership, action and results.
The regulatory changes impacting audit practices across Europe have had a significant effect on the Restructuring practices of the Big 4 accounting firms leading to divestures and change previously unthinkable.
These changes have created a huge opportunity for growth and A&M; has expanded its Restructuring practice significantly in Spain and across Europe since 2017.
A&M;’s established European Financial Restructuring practice enables companies, investors, lenders and secured creditor groups in complex restructuring processes to evaluate the risks and opportunities of a company’s business plan and restructuring alternatives in order to maximize recovery.
Our Madrid based Restructuring practice is led by two highly experienced & established Managing Directors and the team have earned an exceptional reputation for excellent work.
They are highly active across the Iberian Peninsula & Europe and due to continued growth, we are recruiting a talented individual to join this expanding team at Senior Associate / Manager level.
The successful candidate will work on multi-stakeholder, multi-national restructuring advisory engagements delivering a blend of review and stakeholder advisory work to distressed businesses.
As part of a select and highly skilled team you will have the opportunity to :
- Advise companies, investors, lenders or any other stakeholders facing distressed situations; assess Group-level financial performance in addition to high-level studies of the financial viability of subsidiary companies
- Conduct Independent Business Reviews, Initial diagnostic assessment of key issues and business outlook, appraisal of options & contingency planning and cash flow assessments
- Evaluate business plans and financial projections, including assessments of risks and opportunities - Contribute to performance monitoring following business plan implementation
- Develop trusted relationships with key stakeholders in the Spanish and European Restructuring community through the delivery of value added client engagements.
The person :
- 5-7 years in a Financial Advisory role, ideally with a Restructuring background.
- The ability to demonstrate experience contributing to restructuring projects that can include; independent business reviews, short term cash flow assessments, capital structure analysis and lender restructuring options analysis
- Expertise and aptitude to conduct quantitative and qualitative analyses, particularly in constructing integrated financial models, analysing financial under-performance and related services
- Fluent business level English and Spanish are essential. Additional European language skills including Dutch, German, Italian or French are desirable
- Ability to maintain relationships with key executives and a network of professional organisations or affiliations.
- In addition to the skills and qualities detailed above, the desired candidate will also demonstrate the following attributes;
- Capacity to thrive in a fast-paced, challenging, and uncertain environment
- Strong facilitation skills, forging consensus around credible, executable solutions
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, confident and impactful presenter
- Objective, fact based approach to problem solving
- Driven by values and integrity, talks straight, builds confidence and leads by example
Diversity & Inclusion
A&M;’s entrepreneurial culture celebrates independent thinkers and doers who can positively impact our clients and shape our industry.
The collaborative environment and engaging work guided by A&M;’s core values of Integrity, Quality, Objectivity, Fun, Personal Reward, and Inclusive Diversity are the main reasons our people love working at A&M.;
Inclusive Diversity means we embrace diversity and we foster inclusiveness.
It runs through how we recruit, develop employees, conduct business, support clients, and partner with vendors. It is the A&M; way.
It is Alvarez & Marsal’s policy to provide and promote equal opportunity in employment, compensation, and other terms and conditions of employment without discrimination because of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, pregnancy, marital status, family status, religion, national origin, age or disability or any other non-merit based factor in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Unsolicited Resumes from Third-Party Recruiters
Please note that as per A&M; policy,
we do not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless such recruiters were engaged to provide candidates for a specified opening.
Any employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the understanding that A&M; will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Manager / Senior Associate, Financial Restructuring Alvarez & MarsalMadridAlvarez & Marsal (A&M;) is a global consulting firm with more than $2+ billion in revenues, c. 6, 000+ staff and over 70 offic [...]
Manager / Senior Associate, Financial Restructuring Alvarez & MarsalMadridAlvarez & Marsal (A&M;) is a global consulting firm with more than $2+ billion in revenues, c.6,000+ staff and over 70 offices [...]
Manager / Senior Associate, Financial Restructuring Alvarez & Marsal Madrid Alvarez & Marsal (A&M;) is a global consulting firm with more than $2+ billion in revenues, c.6,000+ staff and over 70 of [...]
Manager / Senior Associate, Financial Restructuring Alvarez & Marsal Madrid Alvarez & Marsal (A&M;) is a global consulting firm with more than $2+ billion in revenues, c.6,000+ staff and over [...]