The HR Business Partner (HRBP) is the central HR – Competence for the Vantage Towers Markets Spain, Portugal, and Ireland (Scope could be extended in case of future M&A; activities). The HRBP is the first contact for any HR related topics for the Managing Directors of the Western Cluster Countries. Especially the interaction with the MD Spain as the largest market is of high importance. The HRBP is the local accountable interface for the Vantage Towers HR agenda and an ambassador and executer of the HR strategy.
The HRBP works closely with the Managing Directors and the Central HR Team by taking over the execution of Country Specific measures, organizational Change measures and specific projects.
The HRBP will also hold the interface to Unions or other Labour Organizations in the Countries Substantial knowledge in the HR activities like reward, L&D;, recruiting and performance dialogue should be given.
As a HRBP you´ll be in charge of the following responsibilities:
- Driving the HR Agenda in the related markets by transforming a central strategy into local execution
- Comprehensive advice to managers on all issues relevant to personnel, remuneration and labor law (if necessary, relevant interface management)
- Conception and implementation of cross-national initiatives to create and maintain a common corporate culture
- Trustful and active cooperation with the respective Vodafone national companies to ensure effective and efficient HR processes
- Steering of country-specific implementation measures (Recruiting, Annual Salary Review, People & Performance Mgmt).
- Central point of contact and interface for individual personnel measures, taking into account (local) labor law requirements, e.g. transfers, regroupings/contractual
- changes, procuration, powers of attorney, parental leave, part-time work,
disciplinary measures (warnings, dismissals), negotiating termination agreements, etc.
- Consulting and active implementation and management of regularly recurring HR processes such as vacancy requests, insourcings, performance dialogue, annual salary review, people survey, etc. with the aim of an efficient and effective process reality
- Active talent management incl. support in the development of new talent strategies
- Collaboration with the Central HR Team for an HR analytics strategy; (further) development of processes for data-based decision making
- HR project management for national as well as international cross-functional business projects
- Active conception, management and support in reorganizational measures,
in particular advice on the future organizational structure; conception and negotiation of a substantially complete reconciliation of interests with the co-determination bodies or Labor Union where required.
What you bring?
- Degree in business administration, law, or social sciences with a focus on human resources or labour law; knowledge of labour law is an advantage
- At least 7 years of professional experience in strategic and operational support as well as broad-based HR knowledge
- Experience in the supervision of multinational interfaces
- Very good knowledge of labour law and works constitution law
- In-depth experience in advising managers - ideally leadership experience as well as in working with codetermination bodies at eye level
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Destinatarios y / o requisitos Destinatarios Todos los municipios de la Comunidad de Madrid, a excepción del municipio de Madrid. Requisitos - Estar al corriente de pago con la Seguridad Social. [...]
Destinatarios y / o requisitos Membresía de pleno derecho : Podrán ser miembros de pleno derecho del Consejo de la Juventud de la Comunidad de Madrid : Las asociaciones de jóvenes o federaciones [...]
Destinatarios y / o requisitos Destinatarios : Ser funcionario, de carrera o en prácticas, de Cuerpos docentes no universitarios en situación de servicio activo en la Comunidad de Madrid. Requisi [...]
Destinatarios y / o requisitos Destinatarios - Entidades de ámbito público o privado. - Profesionales autónomos pertenecientes al sector de las Tecnologías de la Información y las Comunicacione [...]