Lisi Aerospace Canada
Villanueva de la Cañada
LISI AEROSPACE is an international company driven by excellence, with a strong technical expertise in metallurgical processes. We currently have an opening for a:
Perform and coordinate purchasing operations for the assigned UAP or processes and provide support to internal and external clients on purchasing related issues according to internal procedures.
Employees are required to comply with the company and governmental health, safety and environmental (HSE) regulations and procedures; they must wear personal protection equipment (PPE), such as safety glasses, hearing protection, or proper footwear, in specified areas at all times.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Develop profitable purchasing strategies
· Assess supplier profiles and analyze offers
· Prepare and implement effective negotiation tactics
· Manage relationships with key suppliers to maintain quality of goods, timely delivery and compliance with terms of contracts
· Analyze and resolve purchasing issues/discrepancies
· Review supplies to ensure quality
· Prepare and submit detailed reports (revenues, buying expenditures etc.)
· Keep updated records
· Report KPI (Key Performance Indicator) data as requested by Purchasing Manager to assess, analyze and track vendor performance
· Participate in cost reduction activities, observe and report price increases
· Research a variety of sources, documents, etc. to ensure adequacy of specification in terms of clarity, precision, and related criteria
· Build and develop long-term relationships with local suppliers
· Purchasing Agent personality profile and values
· Perform any other duties as required by management, in line with qualifications and experience.
JOB REQUIREMENTS, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Previous working experience as a Purchasing Agent for 3-5 years
· Dec in business administration or similar relevant field
· Worked in manufacturing environment (asset)
· Member of the Purchasing Management Association of Canada (PMAC) (asset).
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT AT LISI AEROSPACE CANADA
· Competitive salary
· Comprehensive group insurance plan
· Free parking available onsite
Employee assistance program
Extended health care
Paid time off
Work from home
8 hour shift
Masks, gloves and hand sanitizers are provided on the work premises. A health verification (contactless temperature check and questionnaire) is mandatory upon arrival. All surfaces are sanitized regularly.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Inspired by research and driven by compassion! The Ottawa Hospital (TOH) is one of Canadas largest learning and research multi-campus hospitals. With more than 1,100 beds and approximately 12, staff m [...]
YouTube Advertising Media Buyer Media Buyer - YouTube Paid Advertising Manager --Vireo Video is looking for a data-driven and creative YouTube Advertising Manager to join our tenacious and fast-gro [...]
Press Tab to Move to Skip to Content Link What if together with us you could lead the way to greener and smarter mobility Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mo [...]
12-Months Term - To be based in New Annan, PEI. Cavendish Farms is a leading producer of frozen food products for retail and foodservice markets throughout Canada, the United States, and around the [...]