· External Job Description If you love a challenge, have experience leading teams in fast paced operational environments, and have a passion for learning, we want you on our team.
As a Learning and Development Manager and a member of the leadership team in one of our Fulfilment Centres, your role will be to manage the learning needs of all employees in the building.
In this dynamic and challenging role, you will be very close to the action and spending time on the warehouse floor with the teams who make our Fulfilment Centres great. Amazon has seen rapid growth over the last few years and we plan to keep on growing. This means a lot of new employees to train and coach. A lot of people to help stay curious and keep learning.
In this role, we are looking for a learning professional who has the ability and initiative to understand the business needs, analyse issues and influence solutions/outcomes. We are also looking for a team player who not only leverages his/her own team to respond effectively to a variety of training scenarios, but is able to work closely with a central EU team to effectively prioritize and deploy training programs based on customer need from training processes at scale to ongoing leader development.
This individual must be self-driven and have the capability and confidence to interface effectively with senior leaders and multiple stakeholders, both face to face and across geographies.
In this role, you will be essential to the growth and success of Amazon and our team members, from our hourly associates to our senior leaders.
· Plan, develop, deliver, and evaluate all training initiatives to develop leaders at the site, working in collaboration with the senior team and Amazons central Leadership function.
· To identify and align individual leadership development plans, build a catalogue of learning content according to business needs and facilitate delivery and completion of training.
· Provide coaching and feedback on leadership related topics working with leaders both in a 121s and facilitated workshops to identify leadership, coaching and management skills development opportunities.
· Collaborate with the senior management team to create and implement talent development processes, identify future talent and provide ongoing support for individual growth.
· End-to-end ownership of the associate and leader training programs at site:
from needs analysis stage, to management and execution of training.
· Ensure that new starters, and current employees learning new skills, quickly develop the knowledge and ability to settle in and become experts at what they do.
· Lead, manage and coach your salaried Learning Specialist and team of trainers to be the best they can be. Understand what motivates your team, support them to develop a career plan and actively support them to achieve it.
· Identify gaps in existing learning content and work with network teams to innovate, feeding back needs, and participating in creation and testing of content. Play an integral role in gathering customer feedback on key network training initiatives.
· Take a data driven approach to understanding performance issues. Take action to improve the quality and effectiveness of training and coaching at your site for associates as well as leaders and managers.
· Build relationships and influence your site leadership team colleagues to address issues that inhibit effective learning.
Partner with different stakeholders to identify opportunities to improve the quality of training and coaching.
· Lead projects (with support from your EU colleagues) to continuously improve the design of training materials, the quality of our instruction, and effectiveness of our coaching interventions.
· Support the delivery of local and EU wide projects to improve how the site operates. Identify any additional training materials and train your trainers in new processes/changes to existing processes.
· Provide a safe learning environment. Partner with Human Resources, Health & Safety and Engineering colleagues to ensure all compliance and safety training is delivered within the agreed timescales.
· Planning and executing the recruitment and training of the best instructors from within our Amazon community to deliver training and coaching.
· Ensure that you deliver the European standard training content.
· Basic Qualifications
· A bachelor's degree or equivalent
· Excellent verbal and written communicator; experience in engaging multiple stakeholders.
· Managed and developed a team, and achieved collective success
· Data skills and the ability to understand how Learnings activities and responsibilities play into the metrics that drive how the site is managed
· The ability to work in fast-paced ambiguous environments, adapting quickly to changing circumstances, processes and priorities
· Experience in a technical training role; and experience using Training Needs Analysis process;
· Assessing performance gaps, analysing learning needs, designing and developing customer-centric solutions, and evaluating the effectiveness of learning programs.
· Full proficiency in MS Office
· Knowledge of Psychometric testing
· Experience in Business and Leadership Coaching
· Preferred Qualifications
· Experience in change management and process improvement activities, designing scalable solutions and implementing these at pace and at scale.
· Familiar with instructional design principles and have created, edited and administered training content and programs.
· Experience as an HR or L&D Business partner for an Operations focused organization.
· Ability to influence leaders at all levels to understand their role in employee development and help build their skills.
· Masters degree in related discipline:
Human Resources, Instructional Design, Organizational Psychology, Adult Education, etc.
· Fluency in additional European languages is desirable.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
. Duduo. Necesitas trabajo Si te gustan los niños y tienes experiencia en este sector regístrate ahora y complementa tus ingresos cuidando niños. DUDUO selecciona canguros o profesores en Siero par [...]
. Duduo. Necesitas trabajo Si te gustan los niños y tienes experiencia en este sector regístrate ahora y complementa tus ingresos cuidando niños como niñera. DUDUO selecciona canguros o profesores [...]
Concesionario John Deere en Asturias ubicado en Siero, selecciona: Personal de repuestos. Personal de taller. Asesor de Servicio. Interesados/as apuntarse en la oferta Información deta [...]
Concesionario John Deere en Asturias ubicado en Siero, selecciona: Personal de repuestos. Personal de taller. Asesor de Servicio. Interesados/as apuntarse en la oferta Sobre el salario hab [...]