The Project Manager is accountable for all aspects of the project life cycle (initiate, plan, execute, communicate, control, close). Must be familiar with system scope and project objectives to effectively assemble the project team, assign individual responsibilities, and develop a schedule to ensure timely completion of project.
The Project Manager measures project performance using appropriate tools and techniques to monitor the progress of the project. The Project Manager identifies and quantifies variances (in time, cost, scope or quality), performs required corrective actions, communicates status and risks to all stakeholders, and ensures adherence to quality standards for the project deliverables.
- Manages projects from conception to production, ensuring delivery is in accordance with budget, timeline and is of the required quality standards to meet client expectations.
- Develops and manages detailed project plan. Align stakeholders and team members on the plan and manage execution of tasks to achieve project goals.
- Makes project decisions and recommendations to management about schedules, prioritization, and resource allocation with input from others as needed.
- Works closely with Resource Managers/Team Leads to ensure adequate allocation of resources.
- Measures project performance and progress using appropriate tools and techniques, identifies and quantifies variances, performs required corrective actions, and communicates to all stakeholders.
- Documents high-level risks, assumptions, and constraints. Develop and track risk mitigation and issue resolution plans, recommend and implement approved actions and workarounds required to mitigate or minimize project and commercial risk.
- Manage changes to project scope, schedule and costs and ensure project plan is reflective of authorized changes as defined in the change management plan.
- Interfaces independently with all functional and business areas/ groups affected by the project, including senior and/or executive management
- Communicates and reports status to executives and all other stakeholders e.g., Status Reports, Executive Briefings
- Manages the project budget, working closely with the finance team to oversee and report project financials – including estimates created during the funding/change request process, the on-going allocation of financial resources, and the regular reporting of the state of the project financials.
- Employs project management best practice methodologies working within a framework that includes process definition, templates, tools and Alight standards
- Works with third party providers to deliver contractual commitments
- Drives process improvement initiatives within the project management domain. Captures lessons learned throughout and during the closing of a project.
- Ensure compliance to Alight standards is adhered to across the projects being delivered
- Ensure issues are escalated through the appropriate channels for support in resolution and to raise senior management awareness
- Share best practice and key learnings to support continuous improvement
- Deliver project reporting and maintain systems of information in accordance with Alight’s standards
- Commerciality - Be commercially aware
- Technical - Understand the technical solutions required for delivery
- Project Management - Demonstrate and educate Project Management methodology
Formal Education & Certification
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience required
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification (or working toward certification within 12 months) or PRINCE2 certification or equivalent preferred
Knowledge & Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and customer service skill.
- Experience communicating effectively with high levels of management and direct client contact.
- Experience managing complex projects with tight timelines and multiple key business priorities to conclusion while maintaining high client satisfaction.
- Experience with global customers/team members.
- Resourceful, confident under pressure, and proven problem-solving skills.
- HR Consulting, payroll and outsourcing industry experience.
- Vendor management experience.
- Manage budgets in excess of 1M.
- Fluent in English (written, oral).
- Experience with professional Project Management tools: MS Project, SmartSheet or equivalent
Physical Work Conditions
- Virtual, or office work environment
- Willingness and ability to travel, dependent on project assignment/client location (10-25% on average).
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
We are TravelPerk: a fast-growing, well-funded startup that has raised nearly $294m since our creation in early 2015. Backed by world-class investors from some of tech's most disruptive companies, inc [...]
- Graduate BA or BS degree required, - 5+ years of program and project management experience in a retail environment. - Excellent written and verbal communication skills. - Ability to work effectively [...]
Como consultor/a senior de proyectos de I+D, formarás parte del equipo de I+D. En dependencia de un Senior Project Manager, tus funciones serán: * Identificar y seguir oportunidades de financiaci [...]
Job Description eDreams ODIGEO url removed is one of the worlds largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. eDreams ODIGEO and each of its five leading brand [...]