Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into the world's third largest leading premium spirits company ... where each employee is treated like family and trusted with legacy. With our greatest assets - our premium spirits and our people - we're driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. Beam Suntory is a place where you can come Unleash your Spirit by making an impact each and every day.
Architect - Finance
What makes this a great opportunity?
This functional lead will be responsible for applying business and technical expertise to support,
design and implement existing or new or revised business functionality into our global SAP ECC system. This role will lead and support projects across multiple business functions specializing in SAP FI/CO and be accountable for change requests, and production support within the scope of the functional area of the job. This role should have ability to transform and to support advanced business functions and business requirements into design, build and implement systems / technical solutions for the specified functional area. This person will be the key resource to drive continuous improvement and Best Practices on SAP FI/CO modules in support of the company vision, operation strategy and roadmap.
- Main liaison to business functional areas - Partnering with business stakeholders, understand their needs, prioritize efforts, recommend
changes / innovations, serving as the Subject Matter Expert
- Understand business requirements, analyze business needs, identify gaps, document requirements, propose, design and implement solutions, including localization
- System Design: Documenting requirements and developing solutions using standard or custom SAP functionality. Recommending alternatives when multiple options are available.
- Developing Solutions: Perform SAP System Configuration, document functional requirements for custom development, execute appropriate system tests (Unit Testing, Regression Testing, User Acceptance Testing), writing system/user documentation, train end users on functionality.
- Production Support: Troubleshoot system issues, detailed technical analysis and apply solutions
- Business/Process Knowledge: Develop understanding of core functional areas.
- Project Management: Planning, support business case analysis, organize priorities, self-driven meeting tight timelines following standard project methodology
- Compliance: Ensures company, departmental and governmental standards are always followed
- Apply hands-on technical and functional expertise in SAP CO and integrated related modules
Qualifications & Experience
- Leading through Influence and Collaboration / Agility / Commercial mindset / Critical/Logical thinking / Results oriented
- Strong customer service orientation and experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment, flexible in a fast-changing environment, and self-motivated
- Ability to deliver multiple projects on time and on budget and adhere to IT PMO processes and methodology
- Strong analytical skills must include the ability to quickly identify problems, gather relevant information, determine the root causes, and make recommendations regarding solutions
- Excellent communication skills in technical/business language, strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Able to serve as a functional lead on SAP related projects
- Minimum of 8 years hands-on experience and extensive knowledge in SAP Finance & Controlling, with at least 3 full implementation cycles (from Blueprint to go-live)
- Must be strong in Profitability analysis and back office processes.
- Heavy experience in configuration and implementation in a large global scale in core SAP Controlling modules in an ERP 6.0 environment
- Proven experience in configuration and issue resolution on several controlling objects for cost allocation for plan and actual costing processes
- Comprehensive solid knowledge in Intercompany sales flows accounting, usage of pricing conditions for Cost of Goods Sold accounting and management control, profit recognition and month end profit elimination
- Must be strong in Profit and Loss (P&L;) reporting for statutory and management accounting end users on new costs validations and issues resolution
- Excellent understanding of tight integration with other SAP areas such as Supply Chain, Sales & Distribution and Finance
- Knowledge of roles and authorization functionality
- Strong functional configuration skills to implement and support the business needs
- Worked in a spirits, beverage or consumer industry is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, computer science or management information systems or equivalent
- Fluent in the English language (speak, read, write)
- Based in Spain, availability to travel 40% internationally
At Beam Suntory, people are our number one priority, and we believe our people grow together in diverse and inclusive environments where their unique insights, experiences and backgrounds are valued and respected. Beam Suntory is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, military veteran status and all other characteristics, attributes or choices protected by law. All recruitment and hiring decisions are based on an applicant’s skills and experience.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Job Description As a part of the Global Modern Workplace Managed Services team, in a highly visible and strategic leadership role, the Europe Area Managed Services and Solution Architect will be a str [...]
Enterprise Architect with a focus on SaaS Applications-21000XT9 Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English Preferred Qualifications Job Description EMEA [...]
We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that [...]
English Preferred Qualifications Job Description EMEA Consulting Cloud Transformation Architects Responsibilities Design (or oversee) the Solutions for Applications (ERP, HCM or CX) for maj [...]