Here at Syneos Health
we are currently recruiting for a Senior SSU Legal Contracts Analyst to be based anywhere in Europe. The function of this role is to manage administration and functional processes for site contracts and SSU-related legal matters that support awarded projects.
• Subject matter expert that develops and shares expertise regarding sponsor processes, local country/site investigator contracts requirements within the team and BU.
• Proposes contracting solutions to issues that may arise during a project or contract life cycle, to enhance negotiation strategy and ensure deliverables are met.
• Establishes strong working relationships and collaboration with Sponsor to ensure site contract templates fit into the global strategy set for the program.
• Responsible for drafting, negotiating with Sponsor legal department or contract representatives and harmonizing site contract templates and other documents.
• Serves as main point of contact for the sponsor legal.
• Creates and maintains document status reports and updates department team members on a regular basis.
• Establishes, maintains and updates training material for BU on various aspects of site contracting process.
• Collaborates with internal and external legal, finance, and clinical operations departments, including communicating and explaining legal and budgetary issues.
• BS degree in life sciences and/or English, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Advanced and/or legal degree preferred.
• Experience in a CRO and related contract management, legal and/or site start-up experience.
• Knowledge of applicable regulations, drug development, and clinical project management procedures.
• Strong presentation, documentation, and interpersonal skills. Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), MS Project, outlook, and Internet.
• Strong background in issue resolution, meeting customer deliverables and driving best practices at organization or customer portfolio level
If you have the necessary experience and are eligible to work in the required location, please submit an application.
What happens next?
If your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our dedicated recruiters who will arrange a suitable date and time to speak to you further about this opportunity.
Why Syneos Health?
Join a game-changing company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Syneos Health™ (Nasdaq:SYNH) is the only fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization. The Company, including a Contract Research Organization (CRO) and Contract Commercial Organization (CCO), is purpose-built to accelerate customer performance to address modern market realities. Learn more about how we are shortening the distance from lab to life® at syneoshealth.com.
El/La candidato/a seleccionado/a deberá responsabilizarse de: Atención y asesoramiento en materia laboral a cliente. Confección del ciclo íntegro de nómina (40 nóminas apróximadamente). Altas, [...]
Dando apoyo al departamento comercial, el candidato finalista se encargará de realizar las siguientes funciones: Dar soporte área comercial en fidelización y captación de la cartera de clientes a [...]
Contabilización de facturas de compras y acreedoresConciliaciones bancariasArchivo de documentaciónControl pagos y cobrosSoporte general al departamento contable Perfil Buscado (H/M/D) Experienci [...]
La persona seleccionada llevará a cabo las siguientes funciones: Instalación puesta en marcha del equipo y after sales. Dar soporte telefónico posibles averías. Mantenimiento correctivo y preventi [...]