VP/Executive Director, Cardiology Clinical Development, Customer Relations Executive
As the VP/ED Clinical Development, you will interact with senior management, customers, business development, and project teams to coordinate clinical trials and other services for the Cardiology and Endocrinology Business Unit. You will provide direction and strategy for the growth of the Cardiology and Endocrinology and Rare Disease Business Unit. You will also provide scientific and therapeutic consultation, project management, oversight and direction as needed. You will be expected to actively participate in company initiatives and development.
- You will provide the overall strategy and direction of clinical trials, processes and procedures.
- You will act as Scientific Director / Consultant as required by the needs of these projects.
- You will act as a primary senior-level contact for customers.
- You will participate in customer proposals, Request for Information (RFIs), presentations, proposal defenses and Steering Committees.
- You will provide scientific/regulatory oversight and project/therapeutic training to project teams.
- You will interact and collaborate with the Medical Writing department in the preparation of clinical development plans, protocols, investigator brochures, and medical/clinical reports, as required.
- You will be responsible for coordinating the acquisition of necessary medical/scientific input from inside and outside experts/consultants/advisors.
- You will represent the Company by attending industry meetings, speaking engagements, participating in booth exhibitions, etc., and by publishing scientific or industry related articles in industry journals.
- You will participate in the development of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), medical/scientific tools, training, staffing requirements, etc.
- You will interact with senior management and contributes scientific/medical input to other departments, as appropriate.
- You will ensure quality standards are set and maintained over all your areas of responsibility.
What we’re looking for
• Requires a MA/MS in the life sciences, nursing degree, or equivalent education or equivalent related experience, plus extensive clinical research experience in a contract research organization, pharmaceutical, or biotechnology company. An MD or PhD is highly preferred.
• Must have spent some time actively managing Cardiology / Cardiovascular clinical research projects. Other relevant experience is advantageous.
• Thorough knowledge of Clinical regulations, drug development, and clinical monitoring procedures is necessary.
• Must have demonstrated proficiency with ICH/GCP guidelines.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), email, and voicemail is required.
• Flexibility and the ability to mentor and manage new staff and to handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines delivering high quality work in a dynamic environment is essential.
• Requires strong presentation, documentation and interpersonal skills as well as a team-oriented approach.
Get to know Syneos Health
We are the only full-service biopharmaceutical solutions company in the world. That means we bring together the best clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get medicines into the hands of patients who need it most. Learn more about Syneos Health.
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees. The Company is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, including the provision of reasonable accommodations, when appropriate, to assist employees or applicants to perform the essential functions of the job.
:Europe - GBR-Home-Based
:Europe - POL-Home-Based, Europe - ITA-Home-Based, Europe - NOR-Home-Based, Europe - ROU-Home-Based, Europe - AUT-Home-Based, Europe - DEU-Home-Based, Europe - CHE-Home-Based, Europe - SWE-Home-Based, Europe - IRL-Home-Based, Europe - SRB-Home-Based, Europe - NLD-Home-Based, Europe - ESP-Home-Based (Madrid), Europe - BEL-Home-Based, Europe - ISR-Home-Based, Europe - CZE-Home-Based, Europe - ESP-Home-Based (Barcelona), Europe - DNK-Denmark-Home-Based
:Yes, 50 % of the Time
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
El/La candidato/a seleccionado/a deberá responsabilizarse de: Atención y asesoramiento en materia laboral a cliente. Confección del ciclo íntegro de nómina (40 nóminas apróximadamente). Altas, [...]
Dando apoyo al departamento comercial, el candidato finalista se encargará de realizar las siguientes funciones: Dar soporte área comercial en fidelización y captación de la cartera de clientes a [...]
Contabilización de facturas de compras y acreedoresConciliaciones bancariasArchivo de documentaciónControl pagos y cobrosSoporte general al departamento contable Perfil Buscado (H/M/D) Experienci [...]
La persona seleccionada llevará a cabo las siguientes funciones: Instalación puesta en marcha del equipo y after sales. Dar soporte telefónico posibles averías. Mantenimiento correctivo y preventi [...]