40 hours per week
Salary dependant on experience
Realistic Progression Opportunities + Training & Development + Award Winning Employee Share Plan + Highly Competitive Company Pension + Flexible Working + 23 Days Holiday + Excellent Working Culture
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Client Management team based in either Spain. This is an ideal opening for a candidate, experienced in retaining and growing clients, with portfolio management experience and who has worked previously in a client facing role, to join a successful team on a permanent basis.
This role requires a proactive approach to relationship management,
ensuring effective working relationships are built and maintained to ensure a positive client experience. Managing portfolios efficiently, building client trust and providing solutions to their needs.
As well as managing client actions, you’ll need to be creative when resolving challenges and delivering resolutions. You’ll also be required to design, develop, and deliver professional presentations both internally and externally and maintain an account plan for each client you work with. The role requires a good understanding of both PowerPoint & Excel.
Other Key Accountabilities
- Manage client actions and deliver resolution to issues, through creative solutions and service excellence, meeting your client portfolios expectations and satisfaction
- Assist and support management team by identifying potential revenue opportunities, meeting associated EBITDA goals.
- Compile and deliver well-structured financial analysis and costings
- Support colleagues to ensure completion of core governance and procedures to maintain compliance and regulatory responsibilities
- Maintain customer information as required for internal analysis
- Effectively represent Client Management within the organisation providing education and upskilling to a range of colleagues
- Actively identify opportunities for efficiencies, solutions and synergies within the group and wider business
Skills, Experience & Competencies
As an experienced candidate you’ll have strong industry knowledge of business processes, procedures, and systems within financial services. Ideally, you’ll come from a similar background and hold commercial knowledge on contracts/requests of client services.
It is essential that you are educated to degree level or equivalent, along with solid experience of working within a client facing role.
What’s in it for you?
You’ll benefit from a Competitive Salary + Realistic Progression Opportunities + Training & Development + Flexible Working Hours + Fantastic Working Culture
Computershare offers all employees 23 days holiday, an excellent Pension Scheme, Award Winning Employee Share Plan (buy one get one free on all shares purchased) and a Flexible Employee Benefits Scheme (including the option to buy additional annual leave).
A Truly Diverse Place to work
Computershare celebrates the diversity of our people and we welcome applications from everyone.
We believe that having a culture of inclusion is essential in delivering good results. Attracting, retaining and developing a diverse workforce where employees feel valued, respected and empowered allows people to reach their full potential. As a business this diversity helps us to better reflect and understand our customers’ needs to allow us to drive better outcomes.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Lead the deliveries of a team of Contact Center Engineers which includes 3rd party partners. Focal point for all demand on the team, acting as Business Analyst and Delivery Manager for all changes. Pa [...]
- CONTRAT :Contrat permanent - TEMPS DE TRAVAIL :Temps plein - EXPÉRIENCE :De 2 à 5 ans - NIVEAU D’ÉTUDES :Indifférent Votre mission chez NUXE : Unirse al Grupo NUXE es formar parte de una [...]
To grow our team, we are looking for an ambitious and energetic Sales Manager. ABOUT THE COMPANY Audience Serv is an International customer acquisition specialist with offices in Berlin, Munich, Bar [...]
Are you a natural storyteller and leader? Do you have experience as a creative director? If classical music is your passion you are welcome to join us! Your will be the visionary and creative leader [...]