Line of Service
General Tax Consulting
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Corporate Tax Reporting practice, within Corporate Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients meet their tax obligations while managing the impact tax has on their business. You’ll advise clients on their local and overseas tax affairs, while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis, managing working capital, and profit sharing for partners. You’ll also help organisations understand the pricing implications of goods and services between related parties,
as well as providing advice on tax implications of deals.
Our team helps our clients to leverage co-sourcing and outsourcing as a critical component of tax function strategy to better align tax function investments and use of talent with organisational goals. You’ll focus on coordinating all the tax compliance activities related to direct and indirect taxes, tax accounting, and preparation of statutory financial statements to help clients create an integrated and global approach to local compliance services.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Intern / Trainee, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Be curious and try new things.
- Learn about how PwC works as a business and adds value to clients.
- Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information.
- Support research, analysis and problem solving using a variety of tools and techniques.
- Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for area of specialism.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in materials produced.
- Embrace different points of view and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
La persona seleccionada se responsabilizará de las siguientes funciones: Cálculo, elaboración y presentación de la oferta técnica. Visitas periódicas a obra para asegurar la correcta ejecución [...]
En dependencia de la jefatura de proyectos, el/la candidato/a seleccionado/a se responsabilizará de las siguientes funciones: Apoyo en toda la actividad a la jefatura de proyectos, tanto en oficina ( [...]
Búsqueda y captación de proyectos y clientes. Fidelización y seguimiento de los clientes ya existentes. Seguimiento de pedidos y cuentas. Asesoramiento sobre la mejor solución. Perfil Buscado ( [...]
Desde Jobbe ETT, seleccionamos personal con experiencia en oxicorte para empresa ubicada en Zaratamo. Tu misión principal será realizar funciones de corte de piezas manejando maquinaria CNC de corte [...]