Enterprise Solutions Manager / Consultant
Job Title: Enterprise Solutions Manager / Consultant
Channel Core: Component Sales
Reporting to: EMEA Supply Chain Solutions Director
Main Purpose of the role
In collaboration with the sales teams, take the full suite of Arrow’s enterprise solutions, a growth mind-set and a consultative selling approach to both traditional and non-traditional customers. By targeting VP-level+ customer influencers and decision-makers (sometimes autonomously from the sales team), differentiate Arrow from our competitors resulting in sales, margin and fee growth and a leading share of TAM.
Key Tasks / Responsibilities
Differentiated / Integrated Supply Chain Solutions
- Build a detailed knowledge of Arrow’s high-end supply chain solutions portfolio.
- Use consultative questioning techniques to isolate the customer pain points. Create compelling bespoke solutions to meet the customer need.
- Develop a deep understanding and comfort in the use of quantitative and qualitative approaches to support the benefits statement. Demonstrate success by increasing Arrow’s share of the customer’s wallet.
- Collaborate with the sales teams, using tools such as whitespace analysis to spotlight high potential customers.
- Build strategies to connect with the customer influencers and decision-makers.
- Develop an understanding of Arrow’s financial objectives ensuring that any solution design meets the thresholds within an acceptable period.
- The maintenance of implemented supply chain solutions to be handed-off to a combination of Sales and Business Process Excellence.
- In some cases, it may be strategic to charge a consulting fee to customers that would like to engage with Arrow, particularly if there is not a clear path to an increased billing relationship.
- Become the subject matter expert and owner of the sales funnel for Arrow’s fee-for-service portfolio, including but not limited to: In-house semiconductor programming services, Long-term inventory solutions, Turnkey Manufacturing Services, Supply Chain Control Tower, Super Critical Buffer Stocks.
- Become a subject matter expert in the entire suite of solutions that the Arrow enterprise can offer. Manage the funnel of opportunities for the territory, developing interest with traditional and non-traditional customers, including start-ups. Be the single point of contact for Arrow with the customer whilst linking with the right specialist resources as required.
- This portfolio includes the following service models and business units: Arrow Intelligent Solutions, Converge, Arrow Digital, Enterprise Computing Solutions, IoT Foundry & eInfochips, Arrow Capital Solutions, Arrow Supply Assurance, AE Petsche, Richardson RFPD, Silicon Expert, AGSCS (Arrow Global Supply Chain Services), AMSS (Turnkey Manufacturing Services).
- Field-based and customer-facing
- Regular consultative selling at Director, Vice President level and C-Suite level
- Territory will consist of €1bn+ of existing sales to all customer types
- International travel as required
- Sales Leaders and Regional Sales Managers within territory
- Executive team (as required)
- Sales force (daily)
- Customer decision-makers (daily)
- Subject matter experts within Arrow Business Units
- Business Process Excellence & Reporting Team (as required)
- IT (as required)
Measurable Performance Standards
- Funnel of opportunities
- Building case studies of market-share gaining solutions
- Growth high potential, non-traditional or start-up customers
- Growth in sales and margin and fee business from connected customers
- Proven consultative selling skills
- Rapport building & influencing at customer executive level
- Executive level communication (verbal & PowerPoint)
- Problem solving & creativity
- Joint strategy setting (with sales force and other Arrow Business Units)
- Comfort with fiscal modelling
- Fast learner
Experience / Skills
- Knowledge of electronic component industry with relevant supply chain and manufacturing practices
- Experience of solution selling and influencing at executive level
- Problem solving and creation of winning strategies
- Project management and working collaboratively within a team
- First class English language skills (other languages beneficial)
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
OPERARIOS METAL (PLEGADO/CORTE) CON DISCAPACIDAD Datos: Datos Adicionales: Puesto de trabajo en Cadrete (Zaragoza) para operarios/as del metal (corte, plegadoras etc..) con discapacidad en un gr [...]
C&A; Modas, Empresa líder en el mercado del sector, buscamos incorporar vendedores part time de 12h, para nuestra tienda de Zaragoza, en el Centro Comercial Puerto Venecia. Necesitamos personas con e [...]
En Eurofirms estamos buscando teleoperadores (H/M), para importante empresa del sector del telemarketing, ubicada en la Almunia. Requisitos: Las personas seleccionadas realizaran las funciones sig [...]
En Eurofirms buscamos un preparador de pedidos (H/M) para empresa del sector alimentación ubicada en Zuera. La persona seleccionada se encargará realizar las siguientes funciones: - Preparación d [...]