(add responsibilities, refer to Personnel, Training, and Competency (CA-PER-SOP-001)
• Develop a replenishment strategy to optimize product availability while minimizing inventory.
• Enhance product workflow by analyzing and developing logistics plans that affect testing / production, distribution, and inventory.
• Participate in weekly meetings review of supply status
• Execute and review material forecast, internal orders and pipeline inventory
• Facilitate and participate in physical counts
• Review delivery schedules with buyers, and other planners to ensure on time delivery requirements
• Monitor KPIs and identify improvement actions
• Maintain good communication with leadership, team members and customers
• Ensure safety, security, and the environment in all aspect of the daily activities, and any potential safety hazards are addressed and corrected immediately.
• Understand ergonomic relationship between people, equipment and working environment.
• Other duties as assigned
• 2+ years’ experience in production planning and distribution
• SAP planning knowledge
• Deep and thorough understanding/use of Excel
• Associate degree or APICS certification preferred
• Be detail oriented, organized, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Able to work effectively and able to deliver on tight datelines
Working Conditions: (describe office, loading dock, lab environment, include shifts and any travel)
• Clinical and research lab environment; exposure to blood borne pathogens; must wear personal protective equipment including lab coat, gloves and completely closed footwear.
• Employee may be requested to work shifts other than daylight depending on the needs of the laboratory.
• Weekend rotation may be required.
• Travel is not required.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, use a keyboard, type, and occasionally stand and move to other parts of the lab
• Must have manual dexterity to use lab equipment
• Reach above/below the shoulder, bend at the knees and waist
• Able to lift boxes up to 25 pounds
Direct Reports: (indicate None or list the job titles that report into this role)
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Proceso de selección continuo Funciones Importante empresa localizada en Paiporta (Valencia) dedicada a la fabricación y venta de derivados cítricos precisa incorporar a partir del próximo 08/ [...]
Su tarea Your Tasks As "Senior Engineer Security and Forensics Public Cloud" you understand the latest developments in the field of Security & Cloud. You will take over the technical sub-project manag [...]
Fundación Cajamar Grupo Cajamar necesita incorporar Personal especializado en Agro para Centro de Experiencias de Cajamar en Paiporta Valencia. Descripción del puesto Gestión de proyectos de invest [...]
Descripción: En Eurofirms buscamos teleoperadores de captación de clientes H/M para teletrabajar en empresa del sector energético en Valencia y realizar las siguientes tareas: - Emisión de lla [...]