Posting Date Nov 05, 2021
Job Number 21129133
Job Category Rooms & Guest Services Operations
Location Renaissance Barcelona Hotel, Pau Claris 122, Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain VIEW ON MAP
Brand Renaissance Hotels
Position Type Management
Located Remotely? N
You were always one of those curious kids who opened every cabinet, peeked behind every door, and never ceased to ask "why" when given an explanation. Today, you bring your personal style to every experience. You live life to discover. You are passionate about your neighborhood, always looking to explore the places one wouldn’t find in a travel guide. If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place.
You’ve got authentic style, natural curiosity and a warm way with people. Renaissance is not just a place to spend the night, it's a place to discover, a place in the world with style like yours. That’s why we’re not just looking for anyone. We’re looking for someone like you.
Responsible for supporting all aspects of Concierge functions in accordance with hotel standards. Maintains a concierge service and management philosophy that serves as a guide to respective staff. Assists in developing and maintaining the acknowledgment and service of all guests visiting the location. Supports management to ensure all departments are aware of all guests’ needs and information prior to arrival that will lead to a unique, memorable and personal stay.
Education and Experience
• High school diploma or GED; 2 years experience in the guest services, front desk, or related professional area.
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration or related major; no prior work experience required
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Maintaining Concierge Goals
• Coordinates day-to-day operations, ensuring the quality, standards and meeting the expectations of the customers on a daily basis.
• Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish work.
• Supports concierge team to keep them focused on the critical components of operations to drive guest satisfaction and the desired financial results.
• Understands the impact of department’s operations on the overall property financial goals and objectives and manages to achieve or exceed goals.
• Supports the establishment of an effective database to be used by all team members for restaurant and local attractions.
• Establishes relationships with local attractions, restaurants and other businesses to enhance guests’ experiences.
• Provides recommendations and arranges services for guests as requested (e.g., car rental, airline and train tickets, office services, beauty and barber services, baby sitting, repairs, shopping).
• Maintains awareness of cultural differences needed to meet guest's specific needs and requirements.
• Provides check-in and check-out services and handles reservations when needed.
• Maintains knowledge of rooms and their locations, services and facilities of the hotel.
• Ensures repeat and VIP guests are receiving appropriate service and ensures their requests are carried out.
• Responds to emergency situations using appropriate procedures.
• Maintains awareness of daily operations and events at the hotel.
• Maintains knowledge of daily house-count, arrivals/departures, VIPs, scheduled in-house group names, background, activities, locations, and times as well as special requests/arrangements
• Provides warm welcome and anticipation of guest needs throughout their stay.
• Encourages and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
• Serving as a role model to demonstrate appropriate behaviors.
• Establishes and maintains open, collaborative relationships with employees and ensures employees do the same within the team.
• Ensures concierge team effectively handles guest requests and adheres to all hotel policies, procedures and standards while striving towards total guest satisfaction.
Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service
• Assists in ensuring the concierge team provides services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
• Improves service by assisting individuals to understand guest needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed.
• Responds to and handles guest problems and complaints.
• Sets a positive example for guest relations.
• Interacts with customers to obtain feedback on quality of product, service levels and overall satisfaction.
• Supports employees understanding of customer service expectations and parameters.
• Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
• Provides information to supervisors and co-workers by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
• Analyzes information and evaluates results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
• Informs and/or updates the executives and the peers on relevant information in a timely manner.
• Participates in departmental meetings and continually communicates a clear and consistent message regarding the front of house goals to produce desired results.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
El/La candidato/a seleccionado/a deberá responsabilizarse de: Atención y asesoramiento en materia laboral a cliente. Confección del ciclo íntegro de nómina (40 nóminas apróximadamente). Altas, [...]
Dando apoyo al departamento comercial, el candidato finalista se encargará de realizar las siguientes funciones: Dar soporte área comercial en fidelización y captación de la cartera de clientes a [...]
Contabilización de facturas de compras y acreedoresConciliaciones bancariasArchivo de documentaciónControl pagos y cobrosSoporte general al departamento contable Perfil Buscado (H/M/D) Experienci [...]
La persona seleccionada llevará a cabo las siguientes funciones: Instalación puesta en marcha del equipo y after sales. Dar soporte telefónico posibles averías. Mantenimiento correctivo y preventi [...]