Are you interested in being part of our pool of candidates and stay up to date with our latest job opportunities? Do you have experience preparing, organizing, and delivering training in the BPO Industry? Do you love working in teams and helping people to improve their knowledge and skills via instructibnal design? Do you aspire a rewarding career that lets you do more and achieve more? Unleash your full potential at work with TDCX, an award-winning and fast-growing BPO company.
We will have a number of staggered start dates in 2021 for Trainers/Instructional Designers who are looking for a long-term career. Upload your CV now to start your #BeMore journey today and we will get in touch once a suitable role comes through.
Top Reasons to work with TDCX
- 25 years of experience and more than 270 industry awards
- Work with international talents
- Exposure to the world's most loved brands
- Premium and Instagrammable workspaces
- Career development programs. Yes! Opportunities to move sideways or to leadership positions will be there for those who overachieve expectations
- A positive culture for you to #BeMore at work
- Full payment of salary and benefits from day one, including training and onboarding time
- Electable perks such as: Restaurant tickets, health insurance, and gym membership
- Life Insurance
- Strong and continuous learning is encouraged to help you grow
- You will be working from our office in Poblenou which is within walking distance from the beach
- Fun engagement activities to get to know your colleagues
- Free coffee and tea with fresh daily fruit
- A sunny terrace with ping pong
- Health and wellness activities to stretch away the stress
- 24 vacations days per year
- Get in quickly thanks to our highly accessible central location. Onsite parking for bicycles included
- Want to bike to work or eager to scoot out for a lunchtime run but still look fresh? Done. We have showers!
- We also offer a modern working environment and free Spanish lessons to help you immerse into the Barcelona life
What is your mission?
Reporting to our L&D; Manager, as a Trainer/Instructional Designer you are to ensure new hires and existing employees are properly trained based on the client and the Operations team request. You will provide meaningful feedback/coaching to trainees in a timely manner to maximize their training experience and results in their target achievements.
Your performance will be measured on how well you:
- Organize dynamic and modern trainings and act as the facilitator for those requested and/or required by Operations, Clients, and other stakeholders based on the needs of the project/campaign
- Collaborate with Operations and Quality in identifying individual and team skills and knowledge gaps with valuable insights and initiatives to achieve the desired results of the project/campaign
- Measure and report the effectiveness of trainings by administering tests and evaluation and presenting the results to the management team and/or clients
- Consistently work jointly with our Training Manager in designing new trainings and/or updating an existing material
- Maintain active involvement to monitor phone calls and/or chats to provide constructive feedback to improve and optimize performance
- Maintain a database of all training sessions completed by employees and report statistics to present to the management team and/or clients
- Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the management from time to time, within your category of employment in the organization, and for the effective implementation, maintenance, and continual improvement of the Quality Management System of TDCX.
You will be put through a very dynamic 2-3 weeks onboarding and training plan on our TDCX Culture, shadowing sessions, and state-of-the-art CRM systems. (By the way, be ready to make some good friends during this time!)
Who are we looking for?
- Effective written and oral fluency in English, including presentation skills
- Experience in a similar role in a contact center/BPO
- Strong knowledge of quality evaluation and customer service metrics
- Strong time management skills and motivation to exceed expectations. But nothing beats the commitment to yourself to be as good as you possibly can. We'll help you achieve this goal
- Excellent communication, organizational, and client-service skills
- Attention to detail and desire to follow procedures
- Ability to work effectively with clients and cross-functional teams
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and be able to balance multiple tasks at the same time
*Applicants must have a valid EU passport/Working Visa
Who is TDCX?
We serve some of the world’s best brands from our centers of excellence in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Hong Kong, China, Japan, India, Romania, Spain and Colombia. We specialize in perfecting our client's customer experience and elevating their sales. We are guided by a talent philosophy — selecting and employing the best professionals to make the outsourcing industry better for our people and our clients. Our company has won over 270 industry awards for delivering value driven by technology and continuously innovating our customer-facing brand solutions. Thanks to our premium workspaces, above industry average compensation packages, career opportunities, and long list of perks, we were recently awarded as one of the best companies to work for in Asia.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
TECNICO DE SEGURIDAD (PARTE NORMATIVA) PARA TRABAJAR EN UN PROYECTO DE ADMNISTRACIÓN PÚBLICA. Perfil Buscado (H/M/D) Grado TIC Certificación en CISM, CSSIP, ITIL (certificación de ISACA) Amplia [...]
FUNCIONES: Se encargará de participar en proyectos de hidrógeno verde. Análisis técnico y económico de proyectos de hidrógeno verde. Ingeniero encargado del desarrollo de proyectos para la produ [...]
La persona se encargará de las siguientes funciones: Contacto con clientes y proveedores. Gestión de los contratos de los clientes y proveedores Mantener actualizado en SAGE y SALESFORCE los contrat [...]
La persona se encargará de las siguientes funciones: Contacto con clientes y proveedores. Recopilación de la documentación: facturas, extractos, justificantes, etc. Control de la facturación de cl [...]