1000 Mylan Inc.
At VIATRIS, we see healthcare not as it is but as it should be. We act courageously and are uniquely positioned to be a source of stability in a world of evolving healthcare needs.
Viatris empowers people worldwide to live healthier at every stage of life.
We do so via:
Access – Providing high quality trusted medicines regardless of geography or circumstance;
Leadership – Advancing sustainable operations and innovative solutions to improve patient health; and
Partnership – Leveraging our collective expertise to connect people to products and services.
Every day, we rise to the challenge to make a difference and here’s how this role will make an impact:
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Drive effective, efficient, and creative communications and engage key stakeholders on Viatris’ corporate mission, vision and strategy, its products and pipeline, and its operational expertise across JANZ. Develop and execute communications strategy to support regional business needs, elevate Viatris’ brand and work cross-functionally to promote key local initiatives to key stakeholders.
- Provide communications leadership as part of JANZ leadership team, partnering closely with the Regional President to provide counsel, ensure connectivity between countries and region, and ensure alignment of communications with commercial needs and priorities
- Collaborate effectively with both the Global Communications team and local business leaders to enhance and expand internal and external communications within the region.
- Provide executive communications support to the regional president both internally to engage employees and externally to build thought leadership and company reputation.
- Serve as a collaborative partner to the regional human relations function, supporting their mission to retain, build and motivate employees.
- Serve as regional lead for key corporate initiatives and processes, including media inquiries, issues/crisis, Viatris.com, social media and employee engagement. Support the region's business leaders and global communications team with communications in the event of crises.
- Support external media relations efforts related to key business initiatives such as new product launches and work as a collaborative partner with regional marketing teams.
- Provide guidance and direction on local PR strategy and action plan, ensuring alignment with global, regional and local priorities.
- Identify news stories and media angles for that help promote the region's business and work with global communications team to place these stories via traditional and social media.
- Provides effective direction and counsel on executive speaking and editorial opportunities.
- Partner cross-functionally to support local communicators nurture and develop positioning for products and services that will help advance the company’s corporate value story.
- Pursue traditional/earned media opportunities in political/policy trade outlets in support of company’s public policy goals/priorities. Use measurement tools to assess the impact of communications programs to refine activities.
- Lead the communications team in thinking proactively and strategically, leveraging external benchmarking and best practices to build a best-in-class Global Communications Corporate Brand organization with the resources we have. Mentors a team of individuals across a range of topics relevant to the region.
- Promote and support Viatris’ commitment to high standards of corporate compliance, quality, safety and ethics, and live and model Viatris’ core values. Work to advance the company’s reputation among key stakeholders.
- Leverage analytics to generate insight and identify areas of opportunity.
- Provide the intellectual leadership, perspective, and experience to encourage creative thinking around communications issues, continuous learning for all employees and energy to continue to grow and expand the business globally.
- Oversee administration and use of department budget.
The minimum qualifications for this role are:
- A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) required with a specialization in Communications or related field preferred. Master’s degree preferred. 10 years of Communications experience required. Related experience and/or education may be considered.
- 10 years of experience in Digital Communications, specifically Website Development, Social Media, Digital Projects required.
- This role has flexibility to be based from one of the following locations: Asia (preferably Hong Kong), Australia, Europe or the United States.
- Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading, and writing English are required.
At Viatris, we offercompetitivesalaries, benefitsandan inclusive environment where you can use your experiences, perspectives and skills to help make an impact on the lives of others.
Viatris is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
El/La candidato/a seleccionado/a deberá responsabilizarse de: Atención y asesoramiento en materia laboral a cliente. Confección del ciclo íntegro de nómina (40 nóminas apróximadamente). Altas, [...]
Dando apoyo al departamento comercial, el candidato finalista se encargará de realizar las siguientes funciones: Dar soporte área comercial en fidelización y captación de la cartera de clientes a [...]
Contabilización de facturas de compras y acreedoresConciliaciones bancariasArchivo de documentaciónControl pagos y cobrosSoporte general al departamento contable Perfil Buscado (H/M/D) Experienci [...]
La persona seleccionada llevará a cabo las siguientes funciones: Instalación puesta en marcha del equipo y after sales. Dar soporte telefónico posibles averías. Mantenimiento correctivo y preventi [...]