POSITION: Market Research Analyst Intern
SCHEDULE: Part-time (10-20h/week)
The business management and training company headquartered in Bremen, Germany. We are a success-driven firm that provides management advisory and contracting services customized to help companies from different industries with business management problems. Brainnest runs, leads, and manages complex projects and initiatives. We have begun from scratch when a network of professionals, Ph.D. holders, and highly skilled personnel bring to a business table their practical and academic years of experience to form up a concrete blueprint on which the company has been designed. Since 2020,
we offer a combination of expertise, proficiency, and commitment leveraging our deep industry experience, along with using analytical rigor to drive outstanding results for businesses. We proudly provide top-class consulting and training services for a wide range of industries around the world. A well-equipped team, advanced tools, and modern methodologies are some of what we correctly utilize to offer our clients what makes them the best in their fields.
Our team is looking for a Market Research Analyst Intern to join them in the upcoming weeks. This position is great for an aspiring market research professional looking to work on business-critical projects and gain relevant work experience.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to discuss any issues with a wide variety of individuals and groups
- Capability to produce content on time, with attention to detail, and an emphasis on identifying and pitching to a target audience
- A well-organized team player with the ability to perform various tasks, act individually, and think creatively
- Familiarity with Microsoft applications and Zoom
- Willingness to learn and develop market research analysis skills
- Competitive and proactive attitude
- Fluency in English
You Will Learn How To
- Convert data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports
- Compile and analyze statistical data using modern and traditional data collection methods
- Conduct valid and reliable SWOT analyses of market research
- Use online market research and catalog its results in databases
- Remain fully informed about market trends, third-party research, and implement best practices
- Develop and evaluate data collection methods such as database research, AI platforms, and other web-based applications
- Present results to the leadership
- Collaborate with internal marketing and business partners to understand goals and needs
- Perform phases of the data analysis plan using necessary tools with guidance from experienced team members
At Brainnest, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.
Show more Show less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
TECNICO DE SEGURIDAD (PARTE NORMATIVA) PARA TRABAJAR EN UN PROYECTO DE ADMNISTRACIÓN PÚBLICA. Perfil Buscado (H/M/D) Grado TIC Certificación en CISM, CSSIP, ITIL (certificación de ISACA) Amplia [...]
FUNCIONES: Se encargará de participar en proyectos de hidrógeno verde. Análisis técnico y económico de proyectos de hidrógeno verde. Ingeniero encargado del desarrollo de proyectos para la produ [...]
La persona se encargará de las siguientes funciones: Contacto con clientes y proveedores. Gestión de los contratos de los clientes y proveedores Mantener actualizado en SAGE y SALESFORCE los contrat [...]
La persona se encargará de las siguientes funciones: Contacto con clientes y proveedores. Recopilación de la documentación: facturas, extractos, justificantes, etc. Control de la facturación de cl [...]