Job Description :
Huntsman Advanced Materials is looking to hire a Deputy Head of Production to join our Chemical manufacturing site in Pamplona, Spain.
We are looking for a Chemical Engineer with a background in operations and shift/team management experience, who wants to develop their career and leadership skills within an international organization, reporting directly to the Head of Production.
As the Deputy Head of Production, you will:
▪ Be responsible for the EHS and Process Safety Management within the Production Operations environment
▪ Manage and control the Production Plant with a direct link with all other supporting functions in the site
▪ Provide effective leadership to the day to day operations meeting customer requirements and efficiency targets
▪ Be accountable for safe manufacturing, cost effectiveness and striving for operational excellence within all areas of responsibility
▪ Take ownership and accountability for site wide continuous improvement projects whilst implementing sustainable Opex methodologies (e.g. Lean, Six Sigma etc.)
▪ Coach and develop the Production Team Leaders by identifying, developing, and staffing the organizational capabilities & talent in line with operations objectives.
▪ Lead a performance and learning oriented culture, building high performance teams and building robust talent pipelines for the site.
▪ Degree in Chemical Engineering with previous experience in a management role within a chemical manufacturing environment
▪ High professional competence in English and Spanish
▪ Experience in matured EHS cultures with a working knowledge of process safety principals
▪ Innovative and creative mindset to capture and promote continuous improvement opportunities in all areas of the site using Lean/Six Sigma methodologies
▪ Experienced leader with ability to manage, coach individuals and develop a high-performance working culture within the Operations team
▪ Excellent communication and influencing skills with the ability to drive change at a site level and contribute as part of a cross functional site leadership team
▪ Highly ambitious individual who strives to meet a standard of excellence, with the passion for improvement and a willingness to take calculated risks
• Decision making, adopting right decisions based on solid information
• Team effectiveness, maximizing the performance of the team by adopting the appropriate behaviors, gaining trust and support in all kinds of circumstances
• Achievement orientation, looking for ways to do things better and set challenging goals
• Strong communication & leadership skills, with the ability to articulate clear & compelling messages
• Project management. Ability to participate in multidisciplinary projects
• Developing others, focusing on unleashing people’s potential, bringing their best out, and to foster and grow talent
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Eurofirms selecciona Dependientes (H/M), para empresa de jugueteria ,situada en Pamplona, las personas seleccionadas realizarán las funciones siguientes: - Atención al público. - Gestión de caja [...]
Taller de reparación de vehículos situado en Pamplona precisa incorporar pintor. Reparación de vehículos Requisitos: Imprescindibles: Grado Medio en Chapa y Pintura. Se requiere una persona co [...]
Profesionales, artes y oficios PAMPLONA/IRUÑA, Navarra (España) De duración determinada Completa Publicado el 19/11/2021 En qué consiste el trabajo: Desde IMAN Temporing, empresa especi [...]
- Funciones y tareas Funciones propias del puesto. - Experiencia profesional No se requiere - Estudios - Condiciones laborales (tipo de contrato, jornada, horario, salario, etc.) - Contrato tempora [...]