At Red Points, our Product Support Specialists are comprehensive product experts and the most transversal team in the company: we collaborate with customers as well as the other company departments continually supporting and applying our technical knowledge and skills across our SaaS platform.
The Product Support teamwork and play closely together to solve important problems and provide tangible solutions in uniquely collaborative and creative ways. You would also spend your time working on testing and bug-finding, and managing user expectations, requiring deep empathy for our users’ most critical issues.
The role not only involves great responsibility and opportunity to develop your interpersonal skills but also to learn about Brand and Copyright Protection and how our products help companies to protect their intellectual property.
Please note that the shift is from 1 pm until 9 pm in order to give support to both Spain and the US.
Your mission will be
At Red Points, you will be working with cutting-edge technology and helping companies protect their assets by providing continuous, proactive, and personalized service to ensure that our customers and users are successful in their work.
You will be responsible for researching, identifying, troubleshooting, and implementing solutions for users’ and customers’ system issues. Apart from that, you will also spend time configuring and giving support to the QA team. As a Product Support Engineer, you will be an important part of Red Points’ continuous success.
- Act as a 1st and 2nd-level incidence support and escalate if necessary to the relevant team.
- Do SQL queries, prepare reports for the customer success team
- Monitoring of system performances
- Give support to the QA team by testing, finding and logging reported bugs
- Validating engineering deliverables
We expect from you
- 1+ year as a Product Support Specialist and/or background in Engineering or IT support
- Knowledge of SQL
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Basic knowledge G-suite user
- Have worked before in Agile environments
- Problem-solving skills and empathy towards users/customers
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Super service-oriented
- Sharing best practices with teammates
- Excellent level of English and Spanish
Nice to have
- Knowledge of regular expressions
- Experience with Jira and Salesforce ticketing tools
What we offer
- A fun and fast-paced Startup environment with cool people, team buildings, free Nespresso and tea
- Friday reduced working time
- A sunny office with a large terrace, based in the center of Barcelona
- Private health insurance covered by the company
- Flexible Retribution
- Gym membership to access all DIR gyms in Catalunya and selected YogaOne Centres in Barcelona for a ridiculous price
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We encourage all applicants, regardless of race, religion or belief (if any), color, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, sexual orientation, age, marital and civil partnership status, or disability status.If you think this is the right move for you and you match the description, just apply! We'll get in touch with you for an interview if you are one of the selected candidates.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
As a Data Analyst, you will: Establish credibility with the quality of the a/b testing system. Own Data pipelines and ensure Data consistency. Support & develop a/b testing interpretation tools. Col [...]
out Glovo: Were a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within you [...]
The vente-privee group has consolidated its various European brands, together made up of 6000 employees, under one unified conglomerate: Veepee. This coalescence marks a new chapter in its European [...]
Company Description At Pitcher, We Thrive on Innovation Pitcher is a rapidly growing software company headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland that is continuing its expansion globally in the regions of [...]