Since 1992, Ciena has been driven by a relentless pursuit of network innovation. We believe in a network that grows smarter, more agile, and more responsive every day. This means that when you digitally interact in your world - picking up the phone, streaming video, texting a friend or loved one – your interactions are being enabled by Ciena technologies. Ciena makes your social / entertainment / business existence REAL.
We are seeking a veteran of L2/L3 networking to share a point of view and direction instrumental to the definition, development, marketing, and sales of Ciena’s routing and switching offerings. This position would report into the Ciena Product Line Management (PLM)
organization as part of the Global Products & Services Division.
The position will define tactical objectives and roadmap to expand Ciena’s market leadership in programmable IP/Ethernet/optical infrastructure as well as software control & automation in the growing domain of IP Network infrastructure and services. A good understanding of market requirements will be leveraged to convey customer and overall market priorities to corresponding product teams!
The position will define key software feature functionality involving hardware & software products from across Ciena’s portfolio, as well as interaction with Ciena SDN infrastructure and 3rd party products. This will involve multi-functional coordination and alignment with other internal groups as well as external groups to “further” our routing and switching feature set through implementation and into deployment!
The candidate must possess a balance of very deep technical skills, market knowledge, and eye for business. Excellent verbal and written skills are required for interaction with customers as well as various internal groups. In-depth knowledge of market trends and applications as well as networking/telecom technologies and standards is required.!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide market and technical expertise in the area of L2/L3 Networking, with a strong emphasis on end-to-end solutions comprising organic and partner products.
- Define and develop Layer 2 or Layer 3 related requirements for applications such as Mobile Backhaul, Data Center Interconnect, Access and Aggregation, Metro Core, Business Services, Residential services, CDNs etc.
- Coordinate RFI/RFP response efforts in support of sales teams
- Participate and/or consult on RFP defense and executive briefings
- Use technical domain expertise to convey product/solution benefits and positioning to customers, marketing and sales.
- Evangelize NOS capabilities in support of business development efforts across multiple market segments
- Work with engineering, manufacturing and sales to develop new products or enhance existing ones.
- Review software engineering test plans and bug scrubs
- Review NOS release notes and product documentation
- Assist in setting priorities and drive the roadmap for product enhancements based on customer demand, general market demand, technology trends, and competitive analysis
- Assist sales in product presentations, capturing customers, assessing products to meet customer needs and in preparing detailed product specifications and proposals. Develop and/or assist in the development of applicable sales tools
- Work as a routing and switching subject matter expert providing consultation to internal Ciena organizations (e.g. Sales, Marketing, Global Tech Support, Network Services, etc.)
- Up to 30% travel required including international
- BS in engineering, computer science or equivalent with demonstrated ability in product management, technical pre-sales, sophisticated technical support or similar role
- Solid understanding of IP networking, as it relates to Tier-1/2/3s, MSOs, ICPs and Data Center operators – an expert understanding of the architectures, use cases, products, trends, and competitive positioning is required
- Experienced Knowledge in IPv4/v6, MPLS, Segment Routing, EVPN, Multicast and Carrier Ethernet
- Strong knowledge of emerging packet and software technologies such as Segment Routing, Network Function Virtualization and SDN Management.
- Working knowledge of IP security functions and firewalls is helpful
- Solid understanding in PON, DWDM, network management, design tools is a plus
- Awareness of IP technology evolution in standards bodies and industry forums (e.g. IETF)
- Routing certification preferred
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong presentation skills (In person and online)
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Desarrollo de nuevas funcionalidades sobre la plataforma ya existente.- Mantenimiento de la plataforma ya existente.- Creación y desarrollo de nuevas herramientas internas de la compañía. Perf [...]
Generación de leads a través de llamadas telefónicasEstar en contacto con personas de la alta dirección de diferentes empresas en Francia para ver si tienen algún tipo de necesidad y pasar ésa i [...]
Responsable de la venta de una gama amplia de productos para el Canal: distribución nacional, Horeca, Food Service, Cash&Carries;, Cadenas de Gasolineras, etc Contacto y Negociación con Proveedores [...]
Código del anuncio OM\2021\011740 Nombre del anuncio ESTETICISTA / MANICURA DE UÑAS Descripción del anuncio Se necesita esteticista para realizar labores de uñas acrílicas semipermanent [...]