Responsible for identifying unmet needs and commercial insight of the Rx Dermatology market and, based on these, proposing and substantiating the consequent value propositions and overall pipeline strategy for the indications of responsibility.
Tasks and Responsibilities
Together with the rest of the Global Innovation & NPP Department, provide commercial strategic direction to BD and R&D; to develop a robust and innovative pipeline in Rx dermatology
- Provide strategic input for the prioritization of our Global Rx Indications of Focus, identification of unmet needs and development of EDRs (Early XDisease Roadmaps) and TPPs in its areas of responsibility.
- Support the patients insights strategic process,
including patients associations contacts and collaboration and advisory boards with KOLs, etc.
- Coordinator of the TAG (Therapeutic Area Group) for generation of strategic guidance in EDRs and TPP (Target Product Profile) for internal and external projects.
- Lead Commercial business cases for stop and go decision together with GMI for in licensing and R&D; projects until PhIII and present recommendation to top management.
- Commercial representative in R&D; project teams until PhIII, lead commercial insights and responsible for commercial transfer to Global Marketing.
- Co Lead LCM (Life Cycle Management) opportunities in the areas of responsibility.
- Together with the team, co-responsible for commercial idea generation, LCM and new products aligned with identified patient needs applying innovative technologies (i.e. drug delivery technologies, digital health technologies, Devices, etc.) in its areas of responsibility.
- In cooperation with Global Market Intelligence Group, co-lead the market research generation and the collection of competitive Intelligence information for its indications of responsibility.
- Maintain permanent contact with all top markets (US, Top 5 EU) and attendance to congresses, symposia, etc. in order to stay attuned to market needs and facilitate interaction with key customers (ex: Key Opinion Leaders).
- Maintain updated contact with latest market trends, novel technologies, opportunities, etc. in the areas of interest.
- Always contribute to the creation of a working climate that encourages collaboration and trust across functions and geographies.
- Member of key R&D; and Licensing Committees.
- University Degree in Health Science such as Biology, Medicine, Pharmacy or similar is desirable.
- MBA, Master in Business Economics or similar are desirable.
- Complimentary studies in Dermatology are desirable (related to Immunology, Rare diseases and/or OncoDermatology is a plus)
- Strong strategic ability.
- Strong ability to translate science into customer benefits and also to translate market insight into clear direction to BD and R&D.;
- Ability to work and earn trust at all levels of the organization.
- Capacity to influence without authority.
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork, and communication skills (written and spoken)
- Excellent analytical skills, influence and result oriented.
- Strong bias to action. Agent of change. Not afraid to express a view and take a stand. Able to generate consensus and to drive cooperation.
- High level of spoken and written English with the ability to communicate with conviction and self-confidence.
- Ability to work in a team, leading projects all the way from the ideation and planning stages through implementation until completion.
- At least 5 years of experience in the Pharmaceutical market.
- Experience in Dermatology and Biologics is desirable. (related to Immunology, Rare diseases and/or OncoDermatology is a plus)
- Experience in roles related to new product planning, development and evaluation of unmet needs are desirable (for ex: roles related to Strategic marketing, R&D; strategy or idea generation, Business Development, Market Research, Market Together with the rest of the Global Innovation & NPP Department, provide analytic insights to support commercial strategic direction to BD and R&D; to develop a robust and innovative pipeline in Rx dermatology
Values and Competencies
- Analysis and decision-taking.
- Customer insights experience
Show more Show less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
El/La candidato/a seleccionado/a deberá responsabilizarse de: Atención y asesoramiento en materia laboral a cliente. Confección del ciclo íntegro de nómina (40 nóminas apróximadamente). Altas, [...]
Dando apoyo al departamento comercial, el candidato finalista se encargará de realizar las siguientes funciones: Dar soporte área comercial en fidelización y captación de la cartera de clientes a [...]
Contabilización de facturas de compras y acreedoresConciliaciones bancariasArchivo de documentaciónControl pagos y cobrosSoporte general al departamento contable Perfil Buscado (H/M/D) Experienci [...]
La persona seleccionada llevará a cabo las siguientes funciones: Instalación puesta en marcha del equipo y after sales. Dar soporte telefónico posibles averías. Mantenimiento correctivo y preventi [...]