Excelloit Consultancy Services
Sr. Data Scientist
Location – EU (Check for Barcelona Region (EMEA priority))
Language – English Speaking
Fixed Term Contract
Data Scientist (fixed term) – Marketing Data Infrastructure Team
We are looking for a team player who is passionate about Marketing, Digital, data and advanced analytics.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to use data available in the marketing data warehouse and further data sources to produce analytical insight and predictions to strive to deliver a best in class customer experience,
drive engagement and revenue. They will also be able to support the deployment of these solutions to be consumed by an end user whether that be a system and process or marketing and sales colleagues.
This will be achieved with an in-depth knowledge of how to use data and derive information that can be positioned globally and add value to marketing.
This person will also need to engage with the immediate cross functional team and wider teams responsible for data and technology to be a data advocate on behalf of global marketing operations.
As the company continues in its Digital Marketing Transformation program, you will help drive change, transforming our client’s business by harnessing the power and benefits of digital in response to the shifts in customer behaviour, delivering a superior one-to-one customer experience across the customer journey, to fuel B2B growth and drive revenue.
You look and explore data differently, more imaginatively, and have the passion and experience to present data in new and interesting ways helping to respond to issues more rapidly and showcase opportunities to the marketing team as well as the broader business community.
You should be comfortable with advanced statistical methods, predictive modelling, and the implications for the business
- Strong ability within python.
- Experience in data science for marketing (building prediction models using customer behaviour data from marketing sources such as web behaviour, Eloqua responses, offline customer responses etc.)
- Able to advise on best approach and solution when given the business problem rather than just execute a defined data science project.
- Handle commercial marketing revenue attribution project where the model has been developed in python – therefore will need strong ability within python.
- Support immediate and wider team in determining opportunities to add value with analytics and predictive modelling
- Work with the data available in the marketing database and additional sources in order to perform analytics and predictive modelling; extract, manipulate, analytics, machine learning, statistical analysis
- Consider and approach work in an automated and scalable way
- Support process to make predictions and analytics available and consumable
- Engage with global marketing teams, data and technology teams to ensure accuracy and suitability of solutions
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or masters in Statistical / econometric / numerical / engineering / computer science
- 5 + years work experience in a similar environment, preferably in a marketing, sales or advertising
- Good experience working with transaction data, customer behaviour data, structured and unstructured databases
- Experience in extracting information from URLs desirable
- Good experience in detecting and resolving data quality issues and data gaps
- Good understanding of the power of data and how to implement findings and solutions to business users
- SQL experience working with large customer and transactional databases across different platforms (e.g. SQL Server, Vertica, Redshift, etc.)
- Experience with analytical tools (e.g. R, SAS, Python, etc.)
- Experience in data science techniques desirable
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) skills with the ability to manipulate data in Excel
- Experience with Data visualisation software (such as using Tableau, Qlikview, PowerBI, Datorama).
- Understanding of marketing technology platforms and marketing data sources
Show more Show less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Job Description We are looking for passionate, curious, and driven team players who are ready to ignite ideas, push boundaries and drive innovation. At Accenture youll work on innovative projects and [...]
Data Engineer with Machine LearningOur opportunity You will join the Data Engineering Team, part of Enterprise Data Analytics & Architecture EDAA within Group Operations GO.The Data Engineering team c [...]
de empleo Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer) Recopilar, extraer y procesar datos. Modelización de datos (data mining) Elaboración de modelos predictivos. Programación para desarrollo de softw [...]
About Glovo: Were a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. [...]