At Hays we are experts in market and have been promoting the world of work in Spain for more than fifteen years, and more than fifty years globally. We know that the right job can transform a person-s life and that the right person can transform a business.
Your New Company
We are helping to recruit talent for a high growth Multinational Company, leader in the IoT sector. This Company work with agile methodologies and with the most advance technologies in the market. In addition. We are looking for a talented, innovative, passionate Software Analyst with C-- knowledge for the Innovation Projects of the company. The role is based in Madrid.
Your New Responsibilities:
As a Software Analyst you will review specifications and requirements, and will dig into the analysis tasks alongside System Architects and Tech Leaders to provide fully detailed technical documentation to developers. It requires a good expertise in C-- software development, especially on embedded devices using Linux, in order to deep dive into the difficulties that are common on these environments. Software development (as a whole) will not be part of the daily tasks, but a very good knowledge of git and Gitflow is required in order to be able to build and integrate different feature branches for revision, check bugfixes integration and/or participate in joint testing analysis. As part of our development process, we have several activities especially focused on Investigation and Innovation, with partnerships with Universities and internal programs. What you need to Apply:
- 4- years- experience in the following areas:
- Software development using C--, specially focused on embedded devices, using Linux.
- Product (vs Project) orientation
- Great knowledge on issue management tools such as Jira or RedMine
- Git usage, mastering of Gitflow.
- 2- years- experience in Definition and Analysis, either as Analyst, Product Owner or a similar role:
- Real world experience on Agile development
- Undertanding on what-s desired vs what-s possible
- Analysis of software requirements and definition of software tasks
- UML mastering
- Masters in Engineering, Computer Science or IT related background.
- Fluency in English and Spanish.
- PhD or University Research experience
- IoT and/or RF communication protocols.
- Understanding of Hardware, some background in electronics would be valuable.
- Test Driven Development methodologies.
If you-re interested in having a quick chat to get to know more details, apply here
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Use modular architectures, next-generation techniques, cloud-first and mobile-first mindset to provide vision to App Development Teams. Know the technology, understand how a client could realize value [...]
Job DescriptionReporting to Global Head of Sustainability Solutions for Natural Resources, you will lead the development of a new portfolio of services to establish solutions aimed at supporting clien [...]
The position SimCorp is one of the world's leading investment management software providers globally to international financial institutions. SimCorp continuously enhances the portfolio of offerings t [...]
Job DescriptionWere looking for a CRM Analyst to join our Global Marketing Programs & Campaigns team in Madrid.Working for Signify means being creative and adaptive. Our culture of continuous learning [...]