- Prepare and process month-end journal entries; prepare balance sheet account reconciliations; gathering data and generating reports in support of trend analysis
- Prepare timely month end closing including statutory annual reports
- Control and track marketing events cost with the Businesses
- Develop and reinforce internal control and procedures
- Prepare, file, and process monthly tax declarations (e.g. VAT) and Intrastat reporting
- Accounts Payable management
- Respond to moderately complex questions and resolve issues from tax advisors and fiscal authorities/entities and handle audit requests
- Ensure Edwards compliance by applying knowledge of applicable regulations (e.g., Sunshine Act,
SOX, GAAP financials, SEC, IRS) to develop explanations for internal and external auditors
- Gather information to be used in presentations for management
- Involvement in the AOP & Forecasting process with the FP&A; Analyst
- Improve and maintain existing reports and analysis on Customer / Business Unit Level
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in or locally recognized degree/certification in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of experience in accounting, audit or other finance field
- Experience working in an international company Preferred
- Proven expertise in MS Office Suite, including advanced Excel and related financial systems; ERP (e.g., JDE, Oracle, SP) experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Solid knowledge of financial concepts and principles
- Ability to manage confidential information with discretion
- Strict attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment, including inter-departmental teams and representing the department on specific projects
What is it like to work at Edwards Lifesciences in Spain?
As a global leader in patient-focused medical innovations, we offer rewarding opportunities and exciting challenges in a truly international, dynamic and friendly work environment.
We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment
where all employees can grow, personally and professionally. To achieve
this, we offer on-the-job development, training opportunities and the support and guidance provided by dedicated employee groups (the Edwards Network of Women, Edwards Foundation charity team, sustainability activities, and others).
Edwards Lifesciences in Spain also offers the following benefits:
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits package
- Flexible working hours, remote working
- Pension plan
- Life Insurance
- Medical plan
- Meal Vouchers
- Service Awards
- Enhanced Leave benefits
- Employee Stock Purchase Programme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Comprehensive Wellness programme including gym membership reimbursement, fresh fruit in the office, yoga lessons, subsidized massages, mindfulness sessions, educational events, charity activities and much more.
Benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits. Benefits policy
and components may vary by location.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
: hasta el 18/11/ Funciones Te gustaría trabajar en una importante empresa del sector de la pintura Una empresa donde poder seguir desarrollándote como profesional en el área financiera, esta [...]
: hasta el 19/11/ Funciones Te gustaría trabajar en una importante empresa del sector de la pintura Una empresa donde poder seguir desarrollándote como profesional en el área financiera, esta [...]
THE OPPORTUNITY: -Open to remote candidates that reside in the United States and Canada-At VelocityEHS our goal is to deliver the most complete, the most user friendly, and the quickest and easiest- [...]
HomeCanada. Manager Valuations and Modelling (Financial Reporting/ Fair Value). HomeCanada. Manager Valuations and Modelling (Financial Reporting/ Fair Value). Manager Valuations and Modelling (Financ [...]