CANPACK Group is a global manufacturer of environmentally friendly, modern packaging solutions, supplying top quality primary packaging, on time and wherever needed. The company, headquartered in Krakow (Poland), runs operations in 19 countries and employs nearly 8,000 people worldwide in 29 production sites for aluminum beverage cans, glass bottles, metal closures and containers for food and chemical industries. For 30 years the company has been consequently developing its business to become one of the leading global players on the international packaging market.
With sustainability and corporate social responsibility being an important part of the Group’s DNA,
CANPACK actively supports initiatives dedicated to environmental protection and local communities.
Currently we are looking for:
Senior Business & Program Controller,
Poland or other countries where CANPACK has offices/plants
The person assigned to this position will become part of broader Team of great professionals within Business Development function, instrumental in delivering support for a global growth of the organization and cooperating across various functions and work streams both inside and outside of the company.
If you decide to join our team, you will co-ordinate the preparation and review of the appropriate business plans including support in a strategic analysis, preparation of decision making materials and its subsequent overseeing and delivery throughout the lifetime of the Project including final handover to the respective business stakeholders.
- Manage internal (commercial, technical, supply chain and other experts) and external (e.g. advisors, consultants) stakeholders during the entire process of data gathering and business plan creation.
- Maintain overall timeline of the process and quality of its deliverables
- Coordinate and oversee relevant workstreams workloads and activities
- Contribute to a robust business modelling process and methodology of the development of the strategic business plan creation
- Provide analytical support to business development activities of the group on an ad-hoc basis
- Monitor, standardize and enhance the project evaluation process, including the related tools and methodologies
- Develop, maintain and operate tools necessary for group portfolio evaluation
- Perform various researches required for the purpose of proper data delivery
- Monitor market developments and continuously staying up to date with the industry
- Support in integrating all data into a coherent, consistent and solid ‘big picture’ narrative
- University degree in Economics or related areas
- Minimum 6 years of professional experience in international corporation (in e.g. Packaging, production, FMCG, Hi-Tech)
- Experience in project management and stakeholder management (incl. Executives), ability to coordinate multi-disciplinary work streams, incl. Financial valuation
- Business partner who can successfully build good relationships with people at all levels within and outside the organization
- Analytical mindset combined with business acumen and strong logical structuring
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentations skills
- High level of self-motivation, initiative, independence and involvement at work
- Practical knowledge of economic analysis methods
- Experience in using tools and techniques linked with Project Portfolio Management will be considered as an asset
- Flexibility and willingness to travel, driving license
- Strong MS Excel skills,
- Outstanding numerical abilities
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English (knowledge of other languages will be a plus) – C1 min.
- work in hybrid system (office + remote work)
- Opportunity for professional development
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- A chance to work in one of the fastest growing company in Poland
- Great and friendly culture and work environment
- Pension plan, insurance plan and attractive yearly bonus based on performance
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
TECNICO DE SEGURIDAD (PARTE NORMATIVA) PARA TRABAJAR EN UN PROYECTO DE ADMNISTRACIÓN PÚBLICA. Perfil Buscado (H/M/D) Grado TIC Certificación en CISM, CSSIP, ITIL (certificación de ISACA) Amplia [...]
FUNCIONES: Se encargará de participar en proyectos de hidrógeno verde. Análisis técnico y económico de proyectos de hidrógeno verde. Ingeniero encargado del desarrollo de proyectos para la produ [...]
La persona se encargará de las siguientes funciones: Contacto con clientes y proveedores. Gestión de los contratos de los clientes y proveedores Mantener actualizado en SAGE y SALESFORCE los contrat [...]
La persona se encargará de las siguientes funciones: Contacto con clientes y proveedores. Recopilación de la documentación: facturas, extractos, justificantes, etc. Control de la facturación de cl [...]