POSITION MISSION & MAIN ACTIVITIES
- Data Privacy policies and governance
- Develop and adapt AXA Group Operations policies on data privacy in accordance with applicable laws and regulations
- Develop and create appropriate privacy confidentiality consent forms, authorization forms, information notices and materials reflecting current organization and legal practices and requirements.
- Adopting and implementing detailed requirements or guidelines to assure a compliant handling of specific matters as deemed necessary such as:
IT Project Management when personal data is involved
Third party management: data privacy risk assessment and contract management
Sensitive Personal Data: Greater emphasis on whether and how to process this type of data
- Design and implement internal procedures: Detailed guidance for employees and non-employees regarding compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Data Privacy management and governance
- Training and providing juridical consultative advice to all the areas and departments of the entity in question (in this case AXA Group Operations corporate) with regards to Data Privacy matters
- Supporting and controlling a general data protection register (both as Data Controller and Processor) containing all data processing in use and current information about purpose).
- Support to the different projects providing Data Privacy assessment and sign-off when satisfied on compliancy with applicable laws.
- Collaborates with the teams in charge to respond to requests for access to and correction of personal information and general issues concerning personal information (i.e. rights of access, rectification, cancellation and similar requests).
- Collaborates with the teams in charge to manage personal data incidents and breaches.
- Support on drafting data privacy agreements, data privacy impact assessment and position papers.
- Reviewing and monitoring business activities and vendor contracting and negotiations
- Attendance at Data Privacy, Security or similar Committees;
- Coordination and management of responses to incidents involving Personal Data (e.g. Unauthorized access or disclosure);
- Permanent Control: Ensuring on a regular basis that data processing applications and processes are compliant.
- Control of Data Privacy Regulations
- Monitors both local and international Data Privacy related regulations impacting the Company
- Creates an environment that promotes compliance with Data Privacy regulations.
- Interface with corporate governance bodies
- Communication and reporting to the local data protection authority and other relevant regulators, attendance at data protection authority inspections and audits, handling audit submissions and other information submission requirements;
- Build on a strong working relationship with the management of the compliance & governance function, guaranteeing the global needs of the organization.
- Build on the relation with the AXA Group Operations local governance bodies and AXA entities.
- Coordination with the Risk, Security, Legal, HR, Physical Security, IT Operations, Architecture, Finance and Internal Audit function on Data Privacy matters.
Keeping Senior and Business Management informed about their responsibilities regarding Data Privacy
PROFILE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- A previous Data Privacy / Compliance experience (at least Master graduate or equivalent – Legal or IT Security).
- 2 to 8 years of professional experience (preferable including contract negotiation)
- Fluent English speaking and writing: mandatory. Fluent French speaking and writing: desirable
- Skills & Competencies
- Results Orientation
- Ability of tasks prioritization with a clear action plan defined.
- Develop an internal sense of urgency to complete tasks.
- Holds self and others accountable for delivering high-quality results on time and within budget.
- Challenge of ineffective work processes and promote constructive alternatives.
- Use of the appropriate criteria to regularly evaluate work processes, services and deliverables.
- Solicits and/or provides information that could affect the planning, programs and decision-making for the organization.
- Change Leadership / Collaboration and Influencing
- Ability to build strong working relationships across a broad and varied mix of people and skills in IT and across business organizations.
- Ability to win the trust of internal customers and other parts of the organization while challenging and fostering change.
- Team Spirit
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- A collaborative work style and team-building mind-set with excellent project management skills.
- Intercultural sensitivity.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our mission of acting for human progress by protecting what matters? Here at AXA we strive to be a responsible employer, placing employee engagement at the heart of its business strategy. Achieving this means creating a workplace built on AXA's Values that foster diversity and equal opportunities for all, promotes employee participation, encourages professional development, and supports employee well-being.
We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
The Opportunity Do you want to change the world through digital experiences? Digital is making usual business models obsolete and impacts every stage of the customer lifecycle. Leading companies are [...]
Job Description: As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online [...]
Job Description: Are you excited about creating innovative technology solutions? Would you like to use your Data Science knowledge to help people and organisations achieve more? Is sustainable AI d [...]
The Data SW Engineer delivers data artifacts. This will be at an industrial scale delivering 20+ countries' local data to a central “Data Ocean” hosted in the cloud. The data software engineer w [...]