Descripción Del Puesto
Fjord is a design and innovation consultancy that reimagines people’s relationships with the digital and physical world around them. We use the power of design to create services people love. By combining a human-centered approach with robust methodology, we work with some of the world’s leading businesses to make complex systems simple and elegant.
Founded in 2001, Fjord has a diverse team of 1,000 design and innovation experts in 26 studios, including Atlanta, Austin, Berlin, Chicago, Copenhagen, Dubai, Dublin, Helsinki, Hong Kong, Istanbul, London, Los Angeles, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, New York, Paris, San Francisco, São Paulo, Seattle, Singapore, Stockholm, Sydney, Toronto, Washington,
D.C. and Zurich. For more information visit www.fjordnet.com or follow us on Twitter @fjord.
Senior Business Designer
The Senior Business Designer will lead business and service design activities on projects, including research, client workshops, creative brainstorms, building business cases, and service design definition. This is your opportunity to be part of a team that is creating positive impact for our clients and the world by creating products and services that people love.
As a team, we:
- Create products, ventures and business strategies that serve our clients.
- Drive the development of the discipline and practice in our studios.
- Help our clients imagine business that don’t exist as such toda
- Drive the development of the discipline and practice in our Barcelona studios.
- Feel the responsibility of delivering Design for Good – where the social, environmental impact of our proposals weights as much as the financial one.
- Are committed to develop inclusive design too – one that considers and gives an answer to the diversity of the people that live in this planet.
- Lead, lean in, be creative, and have fun.
As Sr Business Designer, you:
- Lead teams in project related with design businesses, products and strategies that are both attractive for customers and economically viable.
- Uncover user needs through research, develop deep insights, generate concepts, and define business models that make financial sense.
- Participate in Service & Business Design activities on projects, including client workshops, creative brainstorms, service design definitions, and conceptualization of business ideas.
- Explain, discuss, and justify design decisions eloquently. Give effective feedback and direction to more junior members of the team.
- Lead the construction of Service & Business Design deliverables.
- Frame and tell the story of design solutions. Present the communication of research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually.
- Be a Fjord ambassador, attending and helping to plan studio and community events, workshops, and conferences.
Working together, we will:
- Have specific opportunities to use our craft to make a difference in people’s lives.
- Engage in ongoing activities that enable us to learn, practice, and evolve our discipline.
- Collaborate on products and services that change the way our clients do business.
Set yourself apart:
- Strong knowledge and experience driving and applying user-centered design processes. Comfortable to working collaboratively with customers and cross-functional team members.
- Strong knowledge and experience with business model innovation tools like blue ocean strategy or lean startup methodologies.
- Fluent understanding of the business landscape, capable of sizing the market for a business concept, of defining the unit economics of a business model, and building a basic P&L; for a new service or venture.
- Strong knowledge and experience conceptualizing prototypes for services or ventures.
- Understanding of areas of specialization within the greater design landscape, including but not limited to Design Research, Visual Design, and Content Design; willingness to broaden your own skillset into adjacent specializations while refining mastery of primary skillset.
- Familiar with the creation of experience maps, user journeys and service blueprints, interaction models, flows, and wireframes.
- Ability to learn new software quickly; experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, Axure, Confluence, or JIRA is also a plus.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Posicionamiento SEO en Barcelona nos dedicamos a todo lo que sea posicionar producto en Internet y hacer una web ya sea un blog ya sea una página de redes sociales trabajamos datos estructurados Goog [...]
Hola busco chicas gogo para viajar las palmas de gran CANARIA no hace falta profesional más información por wasap solo wasap [...]
Buscamos perfiles trabajadores, comprometidos, enseñables y responsables, que deseen pertenecer a un grupo exclusivo de alto rendimiento empresarial. te ofrecemos la capacidad de desarrollar una [...]
>>> Busco una persona con buenos contactos empresariales en alguno de los sectores siguientes: hostelería, restauración, sala de fiestas, tecnología, oficinas y similares. Operación puntu [...]