What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. !
Please upload your CV in English
Rise with SAP, Business Transformation as a Service, represents a unique opportunity for SAP’s customers to move their ERP workloads to the cloud,
transform their business processes and accelerate their journey to becoming an intelligent enterprise. This exciting new offering is an essential part of SAP’s cloud strategy. RISE is also central to SAP strategy to exploit the already seen significant momentum and customer adoption.
In this contest of digital transformation and intelligent enterprise in the cloud, SAP Prospects and customers demand a solid, reliable, and trustworthy counterpart from SAP to work with as trusted advisor on how SAP S/4 and Rise offering can drive solid business transformation as a services (Rise). This advisory role plays as the single point of contact for business owners in our prospects/customers, to let them better understand the Business value and superior user/client experience achieved by adopting RISE and SAP S/4 solutions in customer’s business contests. The Rise Business Architect (RBA) is the key role within SAP presales to develop a compelling value propositions that can drive the customer decision to invest in SAP S/4 solution and adopt the Business Transformation as a Service.
The RBA is responsible to co-define with sales counterpart the account & sales strategy, plan and successfully execute sales engagements with dedicated focus on Rise offering and S/4 Solution positioning. These engagements are based on a strong personal knowledge on how to position S/4 to enabled business transformation and deliver tangible impacts.
The RBA leads and manages VAT engagements for accounts defined as strategic in the specific in the dedicated Market Units, with full accountability of the results from presales engagements, that she/he leads with proven leadership.
According to the defined sales and account strategy based on business transformation objectives, the RBA designs the sales process content and its execution, create a Winning Plan that manages the staffed SAP resources (presales, Industry experts, Value engineer, Product/solution management, Consultants, etc), to exceed the customer expectations on business needs, impacts, that Rise enables.
The RBA is expected to establish a solid relationship with a Customer Executive (CXO), by speaking their business language and clarifying the business value that the Customer will experience from Rise and S/4 Solutions.
The RBA must possess strong solution selling and value-based selling skills, business knowledge, coach and manage the assigned presales team members in complex sales cycles.
Overview & Skills for Success
Business Architect is the ultimate SAP Solution expert:
- Broad knowledge of business processes and business models enabled by ERP solutions
- Proficient in explaining the business value of cloud enabled S/4 and rise packages
- Relevant knowledge of SAP S/4 and broad SAP portfolio– both solutions and technology.
- Rise knowledge is a plus
- Proven contributor and leader in account and opportunity strategy definition around S/4 and Rise.
- Strong practitioner of customer discovery and deal qualification practices with specific focus on how adopting RISE in customer business contests
- Able to articulate the business value of Rise, S/4 and the value of the Cloud enabled business applications
- Able to sustain with executives talks and challenging discussions around the value of cloud-based, S/4 and SAP business applications
- Firm ability to staff and orchestrate VAT teams to create a business architecture (business processes) centered around SAP S/4 and able to extend with other SAP solutions
- Strong gravitas in explaining the business impacts of a Business transformation as a Service (Rise) and S/4 solution to Executives
- Challenger, Sales and Digital Transformation attitude driven by a business mindset
- Seasoned and trustworthy advisor to customer executives and decision makers
- Able to establish personal long-term customer relationships
- Team builder, natural motivator of team members
- Articulation of business messages with Rise, S/4 SAP unique selling points
- Consistent customer experience throughout the sales cycle via orchestration of the Rise, S/4 positioning and messaging
- Trusted relationship with key customer stakeholders on SAP’s role in solving the customer’s business needs
Roles & Responsibilities
Account Planning & Management:
- Define (with sales executives) the account strategy and identify business needs and related opportunity enabled by Rise and S/4 in new and in established customers (Move from older ERP Versions to S/4, in Cloud and in On Premise)
- Research account and industry context maps, understand the Rise and S/4 solution scope and possible customer needs
- Support and liaise with sales in account planning activities to build the customer vision based on solution scope
- Single point of contact for sales into the presales organization
- Strong ability to analyse customer strategy, customer organization (power map) and identify customer needs and related customer stakeholders
- Review/ensure professional opportunity qualification with sales and presales following the well-established Rise/S/4 qualification processes
- Plan deal execution (activities, presales skills, win themes and expected outcomes)
- Staff required VAT experts within Presales and other SAP organizations (COE, IVE, IBU, partners etc.)
- Discover business needs, map solutions and explain Rise and S/4 business impacts to Executives
- Design a business architecture that meets the customer needs and is supported by RISE, S/4 and extended SAP solution portfolio
- Design/validate solution landscape with EA, Cloud Architects and S/4 Solution specialists that meets customer requirements
- Monitor the impact of Presales Specialists, ensuring consistency of win themes and overall messaging in customer interactions/demos
- Ensure BOM preparation and that it aligns with the customers Business needs
- Ensure hand over from presales to DBS/CEE/Partners
- Govern the complex deals to ensure consistency in delivering messages, and solution presentation/demos, according to the sales strategy and customer needs
- Collaborate with sales/ COO area to identify opportunities in assigned accounts with focus on Rise positioning
- Create plans for Rise and S/4 positioning to win prospects and customers in alignment and cooperation’s with COOs
- Able to present the value of Rise and S/4 in public events
- Stay current on new solutions and SAP innovation updates, with focus on S/4 and Rise offering evolutions
- Maintain a close understanding and appreciation of competitive solution differentiators.
- Actively participates in the solution HUB of their primary and secondary specializations
Experience & Language Requirements
- 10+ years of Presales experience as a ERP Product Specialists, Solution Captain or Presales Manager or similar roles in Consulting
- Expert knowledge/expertise on ERP Enabled end to end processes/solution matching (Business Architecting / Solution Architecting)
- Strong knowledge of ERP enabled business transformation processes, and SAP ERP Solution: S/4 knowledge in Cloud is a plus
- Rise & Latest SAP solution knowledge is a strong plus
- ERP implementation experience is a plus
- Expert in value proposition creation
- Deep cloud mindset and cloud (SAAS, PAAS, IAAS) architecture knowledge
- Cybersecurity in Cloud architectures is a plus
- Experience in sales and sales processes in complex contexts
- Program/Project Management capabilities
- Leadership and Seniority in C-level engagements
- English: expert
- Native Spanish
Soft Skills (as a plus)
- Natural leader & Motivator
- Excellent communication skills
- Story crafter and/or storyteller
- Empathic and able to create empathy
- Ideation / Design Thinking
- Challenger Questioning
- Influence without Authority
- Natural leaders and team builder
Bachelor equivalent: minimum requirement
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: .
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Se busca conductor de taxi par trabajar a tiempo completo. Imprescindible permiso municipal. [...]
Se busca [email protected] para restaurante en Parla. Turno de tarde. Preferiblemente residente en Parla [...]
Tecnico alarmas buscamos técnico para la instalación de alarmas en domicilios, en las zonas de alcobendas fuenlabrada, madrid centro, el escorial, pozuelo, las matas y madrid norte, no se requiere e [...]
Ofrecemos la posibilidad de trabajar con nosotros como comerciales, por Internet desde casa o cara a cara con el público. Si estas interesado ponte en contacto conmigo y te explicaré más detalladam [...]