What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. !
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Globalization is driving change for all our clients as global supply chains get more sophisticated and the Internet of Things help our customers to meet market demands.
The COVID crisis has shown the vulnerability of the supply chain of many organizations. For this reason SAP sees extraordinary growth opportunities for our strong solution portfolio helping our customers to digitize their supply chain to become an intelligent enterprise.
To support this growth also from the services side, we are looking for a Principal Architect with the ability to explain the value proposition of our products to our customers in Logistics, Distribution and Consumer industries and to translate their requirements into IT specification. He/she will support our customers in the EMEA South region along the engagement life cycle, in particular during the sales and early project phases.
Take the opportunity to join an international team of distribution & logistics experts, implement software in international projects and gain cultural experience, to set a serious foundation for future career steps.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Dynamic individual who can provide expert services, best industry practices and trusted advice to strategic customers
· C-level relevant in understanding business requirements, current solution landscape and proposing new solutions and applications that provide enhanced value from customer perspective
· Ability to define IT strategies and innovation roadmaps which help customers to maximize the benefits they get from their digital transformation.
· Ability to guide customers on their journey from ECC LE-TRA and LE-WM to the digital Supply Chain with TM and EWM embedded in S4.
· Ability tocreate the target operating model and the high-level to-be process model based on client’s scope, requirements and business strategy
· Ability todesign detailed end-to-end distribution and logistics to-be processes, identify the appropriate end-to-end solution portfolio options and recommendations and design the end-to-end functional landscape and solution design, including the functional
integration points, applicable standards and governance
· Good understanding of logistics processes in industries like Retail, Consumer Goods, Pharmaceutical or Manufacturing based on prior work experience.
· Ability to create innovative solution proposals and compelling business cases maximizing the business benefits of our customers.
· Ability to lead on strategic RFX’s and projects mixed teams in a multi-cultural environment to bring the best of One SAP to bear.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
· Graduate / Post-Graduate degrees in Management, Logistics or Computer Science.
· Certification in architectural standards and methodologies (such as EA, TOGAF, FEA, Gartner Methodology, ITIL) and / or project management methodologies (such as ASAP, PMI/PMBOK, PRINCE2 etc.) is expected
· 15+ years working experience in leading / business facing roles implementing distribution andlogistic solutions.
· Strong implementation experience with SAP Supply Chain Solutions including SAP TM and EWM
· Good understanding of S4HANA and Leonardo concepts needs to complete application skill set.
· Adept at handling project communications, capable of having c-level interactions and engaging with senior management stake-holders, managing expectations and proposing value-based offerings
· Strong presentation and communication skill set
· Team player and ability to work successfully in culturally diverse environments
· Fluency in English and other European national language
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: .
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Tienda ubicada en el Prat Llobregat busca administrativo/a para tienda de vehiculos. horario partido, sueldo según valia, contrato indefinido. imprescindible residir en Baix Llobregat y posee [...]
Buscamos chica limpieza y plancha que sea muy muy profesional. 24h semana Trabajo fijo. trabajo solo mañanas. sueldo 880 euros netos. Se paga muy bien pero se exige por ello si no eres super profe [...]
¡Buenos días! Necesitamos autónomos con furgonetas propias de 3/4 palés para ruta diaria de 3 meses. Si te interesa, envía un WhatsApp al 615 16 41 13 con tu nombre y apellido y vehículo! [...]
Se precisa oficial de primera para empresa de mantenimiento de comunidades Requisitos: - Personal que se desenvuelva bien en temas relacionados con fachadas, terrazas, bajantes y cualquier tipo [...]