Line of Service
Economics and Policy
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Economics practice, within Economics and Policy services, will provide you with the opportunity to work alongside clients to develop sophisticated and compelling economic analysis to inform strategic choices and guide their development of policy. We focus on our helping clients make better decisions by providing business insights grounded in evidence by combining financial and economic assessments, cost benefit analysis, policy reviews, and programme evaluations.
Our team helps our clients conduct evidence driven economic analysis that assist them in strategic planning and policy development. As part of the team, you’ll help with economic and regulatory analysis, financial modelling, and organisational restructuring.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Trabaja con familias QIDA como cuidador/a interno/a entre semana (Durmiendo en el domicilio) en Manresa. * Horarios: de 21: 00h del Domingo a 09: 00h del Sabado* . * Contrato: indefinido* . [...]
Trabaja con familias QIDA como cuidador/a interno/a entre semana (Durmiendo en el domicilio) en Martorel. * Horarios: de 9: 00h del Sábado a 21: 00h del Domingo* . * Contrato: indefinido* . [...]
Trabaja con familias QIDA como cuidador/a interno/a entre semana (Durmiendo en el domicilio) en Cerdanyola del Vallès. * Horarios: de 9: 00h del Sábado a 21: 00h del Domingo* . * Contrato: in [...]
¿Te gustaría trabajar en un proyecto de sostenibilidad, ecológico y que te ayude a crecer personalmente? ¿Piensas que tus talentos no están aprovechados y puedes dar más de tí? ¿Quisieras [...]