McKinsey & Company
- Bachelor’s degree required, Masters preferred (Degrees in instructional/learning design, education and/or instructional technology, I/O psychology, behavioral economics, preferred)
- 3-7 years of relevant work experience with 1+ years in at least one of the following areas professional services/external client service, adult learning/leadership development, capability building
- Consulting experience highly preferred
- Ability to work effectively across different teams and cultures
- Excellent demonstrated Project Management experience with great attention to detail and a highly collaborative mindset required
- Bilingual knowledge of any of the following languages German, French or Spanish
- Structured verbal and written communications (proficient in PowerPoint)
- Experience with project management technology such as Wrike, MS Project, Asana is highly preferred
- Demonstrated experience managing the delivery of learning programs - digital, blended, classroom
- Willing to travel up to 50%
What You'll Do
Working across cross-functional Academy and client service teams, you will tailor and execute capability building program delivery plans including communications, facilitator/teaching assistant preparation, participant enrollment, logistics oversight, minor revisions to solutions, program feedback and evaluation.
With oversight, you will engage with internal and external stakeholders as part of the McKinsey Academy team, to ensure high quality development and delivery of capability building programs. Owning individual work-streams as part of development, revision and configuration of Academy programs, you will make revisions and configurations as well as plan and coordinate processes for measuring impact and synthesize those findings for client discussions, incorporating relevant changes into the McKinsey Academy content production processes.
Ensuring world class programs, you will effectively collaborate with Client Service Teams, operations colleagues and other learner experience professionals (Learning Architects, Instructional Designers, Production coordinators, etc.) in the innovation of Academy processes, aligning teams around best practices in development and delivery.
Demonstrating your excellent communication and presentation skills, you will have the opportunity to deliver Academy Programs to clients in diverse geographic locations.
Who You'll Work With
You will be based in Lisbon, Brussels or Dusseldorf as part of the McKinsey Academy team.
McKinsey Accelerate, a McKinsey Growth Platform, enables McKinsey to partner with our clients to ensure sustained impact through flawless execution and capability building. We do this by bringing the knowledge, assets, and expertise that clients are asking for transformation and change management support, capability building at scale, and leadership and top team transformation. In so doing, we believe we will be the preeminent institution in helping clients implement their strategies, which includes building the leadership teams and skills and capabilities their strategies require
McKinsey Academy is designed for rising professionals and senior teams to develop the capabilities they need to help their organizations thrive. Our programs include courses developed and taught by McKinsey partners, combined with perspectives from the broader market including academics, executives, and thought leaders. The programs combine group-based project work and the newest social approaches that reinforce effective, lasting skills development. With optional in-person components, our programs can be a cost-effective way to build the capabilities of a large number of participants across an organization
Show more Show less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Desde Adecco estamos buscando un/a administrativo/a para trabajar en una empresa de servicios técnicos/as de ingeniería. Se Requiere - Disponibilidad incorporación inmediata. - Buscamos [...]
Credit Risk Analyst REMOTE /FINANCE – RISK /FULL TIME Company Introduction Ritmo is a company built by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs. We are a fast-growing, venture-backed startup on a missi [...]
Se ofrece coche Prius plus nuevo, varios turnos de mañana y tarde noche, buenas condiciones, trabajar con varias app’s, relevo zona de las tablas, IMPRESCINDIBLE CARTILLA MUNICIPAL, no necesaria ex [...]
Oficial de primera Empresa necesita contratar a una persona cualificada en el sector. experiencia en: albañilería: colocar piedra, cambiar tuberias, solar, alicatar, piedra in situ, cambio de [...]