What you'll be doing:
- Customer engagement: responsible for driving continual improvements within the organization, helping to move toward greater account development and net promoter scores (NPS)
- Holds responsibility for the success of large accounts or a portfolio of smaller account while in Service, assuring customer intimacy and business value within the agreed cost envelope and SLA parameters.
- Responsible for specified customers as the service owner and customer advocate, acting as their ‘voice’, providing in-life feedback, guidance and direction across BT to ensure customer intimacy and alignment to business objectives.
- Leads and manages Service Improvement and Jeopardy Management Plans across a range of service and delivery disciplines for one or more customers
- Influences business decisions and outcomes at executive level, facilitate the growth necessary to support BT's new business initiatives
- Leads direct and indirect reports to implement best practice service management and governance into each client engagement and provides resolutions to team escalations
- Carries out regular services performance reviews and objectives setting (JVS - Joint Value Statement, COS - Conditions Of Satisfaction), including regular internal and external meetings, 1:1 sessions with team members, and separate regular account team session
- Responsible for delivery against contractual SLAs and key business measures across the team.
This role will suit you if you have the following skills:
- Ability to meet the customers’ needs in line with the business requirements
- Focusing on the objectives and the required outcomes of the processes while delivering a service
- Taking the responsibility and taking care of the consequences of making a decision
- Strengths and abilities that help to oversee processes and guide people toward the achievement of goals
- 7+ years of progressive business leadership responsibility and people management skills
- Able to articulate business value for key stakeholders
- Deep understanding of Service Management best practices frameworks such as ITIL
- Experience with project management methodology and techniques is an advantage
- Experience with development of solution processes is an advantage
- English on a fluent level
- Spanish on a fluent level
Create and submit your application by clicking the Apply Online button below or check out our other live vacancies here and find a better match!
Show more Show less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Proceso de selección continuo Funciones We are selecting a Project Manager (PM) with involvement in a project lifecycle generally begins as part of the Sales team on the project. This may inv [...]
Company : Cogent Communications is a multinational, Tier 1 facilities-based ISP, consistently ranked as one of the top five networks in the world and is publicly traded on the NASDAQ Stock Market und [...]
Do what you love. Love what you do. At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work har [...]
Job summary Who we are? Amazon Business (https://business.amazon.com) launched in 2015 to meet the business purchasing needs of commercial, government, education and non-profit customers of all si [...]