Sunhero is a new cleantech venture on a mission to drive mass adoption of rooftop solar installations around the world and reduce CO2 emissions. We are building a three-directional marketplace in a multi-billion euro industry to revolutionize mass access to clean energy.
Sunhero is founded by Berlin-based entrepreneurs with over 25 years of experience launching companies in the international markets, including Airbnb, Rover and Course Hero. Sunhero is headquartered in Berlin, Germany with a regional hub in Barcelona, Spain.
We are looking for a (Junior) Business Development Manager to join the company right from the beginning.
This role is tasked with jump-starting Sunhero’s activities in Spain and develop the business from the ground up. This role is made for ambitious individuals who want to accelerate their careers and learn how to build a company.
You will be in a unique position to closely collaborate with the Business leadership and jointly shape the future of the company. To be successful in this role you need to be incredibly customer-centric. You will always look for ways how to grow the business. You are willing to roll up your sleeves and always go the extra mile to make this happen.
- Help us developing the playbook to remotely sell solar panel solutions to residential customers
- Generate deep insights on customers needs and translate this into actionable for our marketing and product team to develop the right campaigns
- Evaluate and test different ways of sales strategies using phone, video calls, Whatsapp, etc. - what works for our customers, works for us
- Create customer presentations, offers and brochures to facilitate our customers' decision-making process
- Prepare training materials to onboard further colleagues to our sales team
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent practical experience)
- 2+ years of work experience in a sales or business development role, ideally focusing on sales of complex products
- Previous experience in the solar industry is desirable, but not a must
- An entrepreneurial mindset and proven ability to find innovative solutions to challenging problems
- High tolerance for ambiguity and a demonstrated ability to overdeliver on customer's expectations
- An unparalleled curiosity to learn and challenge the status-quo
- A strong motivation to have a positive impact on the planet and to change the way people think about energy production
- A native Spanish speaker and fluent in English; other European languages is a plus
- A meaningful job - we are driven by the desire to make a positive impact
- An opportunity to be part of an amazing growth story
- A chance to learn from experienced founders
- Growth opportunities with regular lunch & learn sessions and a career advocate program
- Open and regular communication about our direction and progress
- Opportunity to be involved in strategic discussions and planning
- A diverse, inclusive and fun international team
- Working parents-friendly environment
Ready to join the solar revolution? We are thrilled to get to know you!
Sunhero is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, skin color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Sunhero is a Berlin-based technology company that is building a global solution for installing rooftop PV systems for homes around the world.
Our product helps homeowners navigate the complex marketplace of PV technology and plan a system that best fits their individual energy needs and budget. Attractive financing options backed by leading European banks help homeowners afford solar systems for their homes.
To help serve customers better we equip PV technicians with tools and resources for: planning and installing efficient systems; reaching more customers; automating their service delivery. Our product & technology support experienced technicians and raises a new generation of specialists, creating new jobs, stable income and greater purpose.
For the planet:
We started in Europe, but climate change knows no borders. So neither will we stop here.
Show more Show less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and enco [...]
At NTT we believe that by using innovative technology we can solve global challenges and create a world that is sustainable and secure. We are looking for curious people, from diverse backgrounds, tha [...]
Our Ideal Candidate Goal-orientated, not afraid to get their hands dirty and love to close deals constantly. They turn challenges into opportunities and quickly solve problems. When things are tough [...]
Life is too short to work for a boring company, so why don’t you join us? We are looking for a passionate Junior Data Analyst with at least 1 year of professional experience in a similar position, w [...]