TMF Group helps its clients operate internationally and ‘belong’ wherever they are in the world. Our work includes helping companies of all sizes with business services such as HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, global governance and administration and fiduciary services for structured finance, private equity and real estate investments.
OVERALL JOB PURPOSE
You will be responsible for the development of the Accounting Officers, and the preparation of the deliverables produced within the team. Moreover, the you will represent the responsive and diligent image of TMF in front of any client or third party, being the client’s first contact person for the assigned accounts.
As an Account Manager at TMF,
you will be able to organize your own work as well as assisting the officers’ priorities, being conscious of the urgencies within the whole team’s portfolio. Have communication skills and openness towards the rest of the team is essential to perform with excellence.
This position has full ownership of the client's portfolio, meaning that you must acquire knowledge regarding the their businesses, structure and specific needs, understanding who are the main client contacts and business partners and what are the accounting and tax obligations and deadlines.
YOUR KEY RESPONSABILITIES
- Review booked entries and import files.
- Assist officers with calculations and missing entries.
- Assist in setup and maintenance of client accounting ERP configuration.
- Complete GAAP conversions (mappings).
- Ensure the correctness of the accounting records.
- Review VAT and Withholding tax first drafts. Assist officers with drafts completion
- Validate prepared Intrastat forms and SII reporting if Back Office is not available.
- Prepare CIT and instalments calculations. Prepare CIT first drafts.
- Reconcile populated tax forms prior to submission and submit these.
- Ensures all local taxes and penalties are being duly dealt.
- Assist Team Leader on tax audit management.
- Review transfer orders if Back Office is not available.
- Ensures all transfer orders are being duly dealt.
- Review Annual Accounts first draft and adjust format.
- Review prepared Official Ledgers if Back Office is not available.
- Prepare Consolidation Annual Accounts full package.
- Ensure the submission of the Annual Accounts.
- Prepare client reporting files and other relevant deliverables.
- Calculates cash projections and cash flow statements.
- Agree with clients reporting terms and periodicity.
- Main contact for auditors. Agree time schedules with client and auditors.
- Ensure that initiation and completion of audit meet client schedules.
- Coordinate officers on information gathering.
- Communicate Team Leader whenever their assistance is required.
- Any other activity required for deliverables completion and sending.
- Agree with client billing templates.
- Coordinate review of invoice taxation.
- Review invoice first drafts based on approved by client templates and taxation.
- Participate actively on officers’ training and development process.
- Inform officers about the why’s and the how’s.
- Periodically review if files follow established standards.
- Main contact for clients
- Review INE forms and surveys first draft.
- Review of TMF invoices and contents.
- Participate in the population of department control sheets.
- University's Degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration or similar
- Between 3 - 5 years of experience in Accounting & Tax firms or consulting companies
- Excellent knowledge of Local GAAP & Tax compliance; knowledge about US GAAP/IFRS would be considered a plus
- Advanced or proficient English
- Excellent written and communication skills, both in English and local language
- Proficiency in MS Office package, along with experience of local accounting ERPs
- Strong team-playing skills
- Quick-learning and flexibility towards changing environments
- Excellent organization skills and adaptability to a high multitasking environment
What can you expect when working with us:
Learning opportunities: You will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
Value-driven work environment: You can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
Teamwork: An environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily.
Ambition: We are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.
- Holiday pay
- Paid time off
- Medical Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
Make an impact
Our global presence in more than 80 countries allows you to impact how global and diverse clients do business as well as give back to the global communities we operate in
Be part of One TMF
At TMF Group, it’s our people who make us who we are. Our company thrives on entrepreneurial spirit and is full of proactive people who combine enthusiasm with responsibility and accountability.
A world of opportunity
Regardless of where you are in your career, TMF Group opens a world of opportunity where you will be part of our team and is supported in your global career journey.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Inga Food is looking for an accounting Responsible (h/m) in Tres Cantos (Madrid). Purpose of the position: · Accounting o Manages accounts payable, accounts receivable and the maintenance of the gene [...]
Responsibilities • General accounting tasks (GL account maintenance, journal entries, closing activities, reporting etc.), Asset Accounting (capitalization, depreciation, amortization), inventory [...]
Finance Manager Toqio (toq.io) enables any business to create game-changing, data-driven finance propositions that can be rapidly deployed to our customers where and when they need it. We are curre [...]
Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom . We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new a [...]