We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:
As a UX Researcher at Glovo, you will help provide actionable and meaningful data-driven insights that represent the voice of our users.
You will collaborate across multiple teams to evaluate current and upcoming user research needs that will help to improve our product definition and drive our business goals, assessing opportunities for Glovo to innovate.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Conduct user research across 4 mobile and web products to help better understand customer expectations, needs and motivations
- Work closely with product teams, as well as other researchers, to identify important research questions
- Work cross-functionally with many stakeholders including product management, data science, design, engineering, and marketing
- Design and execute studies that address both user behaviour and attitudes, using the right methodology for the right questions
- Synthesise qualitative and mixed methods – like interviews, surveys, online platform tools, focus groups, review analysis, ethnographic studies – into well-founded conclusions and proposals
- Generate insights that both fuel ideas and evaluate designs
- Ability to ask, as well as answer, meaningful and impactful questions
- Communicate and document findings and recommendations, either written or in presentation style, to peers and stakeholders
- Degree in Behavioural Economics, Social Sciences, Human-Computer Interaction, Service Design or related fields.
- 3 or more years of relevant expertise in UX Research in Product environments.
- Proven experience working with qualitative and quantitative research methods with large-scale and diverse audiences.
- Excellent spoken and written English and Spanish are a must. Also, one or more spoken languages between French, Russian, Polish, Portuguese, or Romanian are highly appreciated.
- Knowledge of qualitative, quantitative, and user-centered design methods. We will consider it a plus to have direct experience in the definition, creation, and application of user personas and user journey maps.
- Ability to define key research questions and objectives, identify appropriate methods, execute studies, synthesize findings and share actionable recommendation based on insights and data
- Someone who is flexible, proactive, and resourceful. Glovo aims to be a design leader in a highly competitive market
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Attractive Relocation package (if applicable ;))
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Flexible working environment
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you! At Glovo we believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds. Wanna take a peek into what it's like to work at Glovo? Follow us on Instagram and like us on Facebook!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Trabaja con familias QIDA como cuidador/a interno/a entre semana (Durmiendo en el domicilio) en Manresa. * Horarios: de 21: 00h del Domingo a 09: 00h del Sabado* . * Contrato: indefinido* . [...]
Trabaja con familias QIDA como cuidador/a interno/a entre semana (Durmiendo en el domicilio) en Martorel. * Horarios: de 9: 00h del Sábado a 21: 00h del Domingo* . * Contrato: indefinido* . [...]
Trabaja con familias QIDA como cuidador/a interno/a entre semana (Durmiendo en el domicilio) en Cerdanyola del Vallès. * Horarios: de 9: 00h del Sábado a 21: 00h del Domingo* . * Contrato: in [...]
¿Te gustaría trabajar en un proyecto de sostenibilidad, ecológico y que te ayude a crecer personalmente? ¿Piensas que tus talentos no están aprovechados y puedes dar más de tí? ¿Quisieras [...]