Perform detailed analysis and produce daily, weekly and monthly sales and profit reports for the EMEA distributors in accordance with the established procedures to ensure management has timely and succinct information available so that they can achieve their sales and profit objectives.
Perform Quarterly sales incentive plans calculations based on actual sales performance and target achievements for EMEA markets and Distributors.
Main Tasks and Responsabilities:
1. Perform monthly financial sales reports and deviation P&L; bridges in order to comply with Global Reporting requirements.
2. Ensure Group Procedures, Finance Policies and Compliance rules in Distributor Markets.
Improve usage of available tools (Excel, discoverer, Oracle, data warehouse, Power BI …) in order to constantly improve sales forecast and GM estimations (Bundling tool).
4. Prepare and load in Hyperion the necessary details for the yearly budget and Quarterly projections. Calculate and provide deviation of actuals against Plan and Projection.
5. Launch or collaborate on global projects for Distributors markets.
6. General Manager support. Ad-hoc analysis, project support, sales commissions communication to the GM and the Sales Team.
7. Active involvement in SFDC tool improvement.
8. Collaborate with members of the Finance group towards ensuring a good ambience, teamwork and motivation within the department and liaise with Customer Service and Marketing team.
9. Ensure yearly review and approval of price lists for EMEA markets (Direct and Distributors).
10. Prepare review and distribute TM Budgets and coordinate all the changes in the commercial structure.
Education/ Experience requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration
• 3 years in a similar position ideally in a multinational environment
• English – Advanced certificate
• Organized, rigorous, methodical, analytic and detail oriented
• Motivated, proactive and problem solving
• Used to work under pressure
• Management and communication skills
• Customer oriented
• Strategic vision
• Market insights
• Multi-tasker & good learner
• Expert in Excel and other IT tools such as Data-warehouse, Power BI & SFDC
• Period of adaptation of 6 months
Zimmer Biomet offers you a challenging position with good career prospects in a fast growing international business. We offer a competitive remuneration package.
• Permanent contract
• Competitive fixed salary
• Meal allowance
• International working environment
• Dining and leisure area + Coffee point with company provided cookies, coffee and tea
As an affiliate of one of the largest musculoskeletal companies in the world, Zimmer Biomet Dental offers dental professionals the kind of premium service and quality rarely found in today’s world of dentistry. As a leader in oral healthcare solutions, we are committed to helping clinicians achieve exceptional outcomes for their patients by continuing to provide state-of-the-art solutions, world-class educational opportunities and responsive, personalized service. Our comprehensive portfolio of products includes: surgical solutions, regenerative materials for both hard- and soft-tissue applications, versatile prosthetic components for all types of implant restorations, and end-to-end digital dentistry solutions. Headquartered in USA, Zimmer Biomet Dental is supported by the efforts of close to 2,000 employees worldwide.
At Zimmer Biomet, we believe in The Power of Us, which means that we are stronger together. We are committed to creating an environment where every team member feels included, respected, empowered, and celebrated.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Buscamos mecanico de turismos con experiencia minima demostrable de 3 años y carnet de conducir. [...]
Busco Incorporar a un/a Responsable de Área de Taller para Importante Empresa del Sector del Aluminio Ubicada en Castellar del Vallès Descripción de la oferta Se requiere responsable de áre [...]
Tlf 664 19 70 29 no importa la nacionalidad importante que sepa experiencia tapizar sofa silla etc. . . . [...]
Necesario personal femenino. No es necesaria experiencia pero si buena presencia. Clientela fija masculina. El trabajo consiste en hacer que los clientes te inviten a copas sin alcohol, ya sea charlan [...]